The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

change the color of title in widgets

3 posters

Go down

change the color of title in widgets Empty change the color of title in widgets

Post by girisheaven July 24th 2008, 3:28 pm

1.hey buddy thank 4 solving my previous problem now i've a new one........
how can i change the color of the widget header title dat i've shown with the red and purple color in the right of the picture.........

you can also visit my forum tocheck it

address for that is http://synapse.do-talk.com/index.htm

change the color of title in widgets Ask250

one more image to tell you what i exactly want.........

change the color of title in widgets Gfhf

how cn i get rid of the thing shown by red color in the bottom of the picture......if possible.......change the color of title in widgets Ask3

thanks in advance

Last edited by girisheaven on July 24th 2008, 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
girisheaven

Language : english

Back to top Go down

change the color of title in widgets Empty Re: change the color of title in widgets

Post by ifzombie July 24th 2008, 4:24 pm

well, since those are links, i think that the only way to change the color of those would be to change the link color all together, i don't think that you can change those.
ifzombie
ifzombie
Forumember

http://www.thenetwork.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

change the color of title in widgets Empty Re: change the color of title in widgets

Post by Nessa July 24th 2008, 4:48 pm

Hi, I'm sorry , but can you please change your topic title for an explicit one, more related to your problem / question. Wink
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa July 24th 2008, 5:30 pm

Thanks for updating your title girisheaven. Wink

To answer your 1st question, The color of the widget title will be the same as the colors of the main text color on your forum, which can be modified by going to your admin panel=>display=>Pictures and Colors=> Colors... there you can modify those colors accordingly. Smile

To answer your 2nd question. You may edit the footer of your forum by purchasing template editing.
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by girisheaven July 24th 2008, 5:51 pm

form where i can purchase that and what exactly it is all about...........
girisheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa July 24th 2008, 6:00 pm

Well the template editing feature allows you to change the footer of your forum and personalize it better to your liking. Smile

You can purchase Template editing by going to your Admin Panel=> Misc=>Credits managements.. Go to buy Credits and purchase.. then you go to spend credits and click on templates. thumright
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by girisheaven July 24th 2008, 6:05 pm

i went there cn u tel meeh wats this credit thing.......how can i earn and see my credit points
girisheaven

Back to top Go down