The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cant make new groups and see there names on forum

4 posters

Go down

Cant make new groups and see there names on forum Empty Cant make new groups and see there names on forum

Post by paullus August 7th 2008, 6:55 pm

I want to make groups
But i cant see there name's at the bottom where administrator and moderator stands's
Help plz?
paullus

Language : dutch

Back to top Go down

Cant make new groups and see there names on forum Empty Re: Cant make new groups and see there names on forum

Post by zakir321 August 8th 2008, 1:52 pm

Have you successfully created those groups already? If yes, all left to do would be to set "Colorize usernames" to YES in "Admin panel >> Users & Groups >> User Options".
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Cant make new groups and see there names on forum Empty Re: Cant make new groups and see there names on forum

Post by NosStyle October 13th 2008, 4:56 pm

Sunny_D wrote:Have you successfully created those groups already? If yes, all left to do would be to set "Colorize usernames" to YES in "Admin panel >> Users & Groups >> User Options".
when do this adminstators disappear...can anyone help me?
NosStyle
Forumember

Language : Greek

Back to top Go down

Post by Carryn October 13th 2008, 6:38 pm

is it possible you have the admin. color set as the same color as the background?
is the admin group hidden?
Carryn
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
Language : none.

Back to top Go down