The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change the font colour in the chatbox?

2 posters

Go down

Change the font colour in the chatbox? Empty Change the font colour in the chatbox?

Post by Guest August 20th 2008, 11:34 pm

Ok this is the second time i have posted this lol

Ok the font colour in the chatbox wont change because it is wrapped up in the HTML!!!!

Is there no other way to change the font colour in the chatbox?

Regards

Craig

Back to top Go down

Change the font colour in the chatbox? Empty Re: Change the font colour in the chatbox?

Post by Jalokim August 21st 2008, 11:18 am

which color do you need changed??
the input color or the sidebar kinda color...??
screenshot
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Change the font colour in the chatbox? Empty Re: Change the font colour in the chatbox?

Post by Guest August 21st 2008, 7:08 pm

Oooooops forgot the screen shot lmao

Change the font colour in the chatbox? 25r03yo

Its the green and dark green colour, i'd rather it was black, Optional or contained in the CSS so its changeable at least lol

Regards

Craig

Back to top Go down

Post by endless013 August 21st 2008, 8:00 pm

I can change the font color and font face in my chat... For the font color there should be a color changer next to the bar where you type in the test, It should be an underlines "A" after the B I U and S and before the smilies. Changing font face is a bit more copy paste, you have to go and get the font face code you want from the "make a reply" in a thread and paste that in the chat and put your test in that.
endless013
endless013
Forumember

Male Posts : 450
Language : english

http://www.darkrealm13.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 21st 2008, 8:08 pm

Yeah,

You see i am using Punbb and after all the members saying green isn't great then i dont think they will be happy with the temporary solution.

I thank you for your help because it is a good work around however i would like something permanent

Regards

Craig

Back to top Go down