The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Critical Error Could not query accueil information

3 posters

Go down

Critical Error  Could not query accueil information Empty Critical Error Could not query accueil information

Post by Tardms August 22nd 2008, 3:42 am

Hi im new and i made a forum yesterday and now i cant go on the forum

This message appear when i tries to go on

"Critical Error

Could not query accueil information"

Any suggestion??
Tardms

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Critical Error  Could not query accueil information Empty Re: Critical Error Could not query accueil information

Post by carlamell August 22nd 2008, 3:44 am

Quite a few of us are experiencing this problem. I guess it's an issue with the server. Hopefully it will be resolved soon for all of us.
carlamell
Forumember

http://www.ourotherfamily.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Critical Error  Could not query accueil information Empty Re: Critical Error Could not query accueil information

Post by Tardms August 22nd 2008, 3:48 am

carlamell wrote:Quite a few of us are experiencing this problem. I guess it's an issue with the server. Hopefully it will be resolved soon for all of us.

Oh, Thats a relief I wasnt the only one having this problem ^^ thanks for the quicky reply ;D
Tardms

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa August 22nd 2008, 4:04 am

Yes, there are some General Errors happening in the server tonight. But since we have a topic open already about this current issue =>Here .. I will lock this topic now. Wink

=>Locked
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down