The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

META TAG space is completely insufficient

2 posters

Go down

Solved META TAG space is completely insufficient

Post by Merlin333 August 23rd 2008, 3:25 am

KUDOS!!

The new method of being able to enter META TAG information to the length necessary without the prior totally insufficient length is the PERFECT SOLUTION!!!!.

GREAT JOB!

I requested some time ago for expansion of the space allotted for Meta Tags. I have read several threads started by the hosts on increasing forum popularity. One member wrote in response to my request that he felt META tags were of little value. Most forum operators and written information on the subject indicate META tags to be invaluable for search engine optimization.

I am writing this because I am asking again that the area alloted for META be expanded - once you have placed the Google ID in that space there is nothing left for additional tags and for a reason I cannot fathom frequently my existing tag is truncated - so I have to check and replace it often.

My forum is in the infancy stage and I expect it to grow and graduate to a full concern. I'm puzzled as to how Forumotion can possibly expect that I can remain with their service when I can almost never get an answer, even over time, to simple questions or concerns and see many posts which reflect similarly?

This is not meant to be a smart-aleck post but a serious business question. I sincerely hope some one (with Forumotion not a member) can give me an honest, cogent, direct answer.

Last edited by Merlin333 on September 20th 2008, 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Merlin333
Merlin333
Forumember

Male Posts : 147
Language : English

http://www.merlin333.bigforumlive.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: META TAG space is completely insufficient

Post by haitsmaboy August 23rd 2008, 4:20 am

I am sorry. I do not have any answer. I am not necessarily firmilar with META Tags. I am more of an HTML person.
haitsmaboy
haitsmaboy
Forumember

Male Posts : 85
Language : English

http://www.wdw-kids.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down