The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about Privacy for my site,

Go down

Question about Privacy for my site, Empty Question about Privacy for my site,

Post by Dana August 28th 2008, 9:43 pm

I have recently made my site private. And have found out that someone is giving links to the threads to someone else on another site. Its very distrubing. Is there anyway to prevent that from happening? What i mean is that those links can't leave the site. I personally don't know how they are getting the links? If anyone has any ideas please help. It doesn't even make sense then to make the site private. Which my member's really like that i did that for there privacy and mine. thanks in advance. Very Happy
Dana
Forumember

Female Posts : 206
Language : English

http://Soapdishandmore.new-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Question about Privacy for my site, Empty Re: Question about Privacy for my site,

Post by Guest August 28th 2008, 9:58 pm

I've tried the same thing they are reporting to do on my site.
You still need to sign in no matter what link you put in as long as the site is set to members only on every forum and topic.

Back to top Go down

Question about Privacy for my site, Empty Re: Question about Privacy for my site,

Post by Dana August 28th 2008, 10:20 pm

couldbe86 wrote:I've tried the same thing they are reporting to do on my site.
You still need to sign in no matter what link you put in as long as the site is set to members only on every forum and topic.

I know you have to be signed in but what im asking is if that. the links can't leave the site no matter what. so that the ones who are member's can't get the info to those who are not member's. Its verys disturbing.
Dana
Forumember

Female Posts : 206
Language : English

http://Soapdishandmore.new-forum.net

Back to top Go down