The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admins or some one help please

2 posters

Go down

Admins or some one help please Empty Admins or some one help please

Post by GG.MurdereR September 24th 2008, 5:41 pm

In our forums when we post a post we will see that reply at right side i want to see it in the center like your forum replies.sm1 help me plz.
GG.MurdereR
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Admins or some one help please Empty Re: Admins or some one help please

Post by kirk September 24th 2008, 9:49 pm

um??? i think that all depends style you choose or chosen for your theme.
yes i believe it is. i just went to styles in the admin panel then clicked (choose theme). well i clicked on a few and looked in the display box.. and came across one ware the quick reply is indeed to the left.. it was the orange one.

OK now the thing with this is. when you find one with the fast reply in the center and you decide to save it. all your colors among other things will change.. so what every you do .DO NOT HIT SAVE UNLESS YOU TRULY WANT IT.
(please i can not stress that point enough).

but if your just looking to see which ones have the q-reply in the center.then you can see that in the preview box. just click to a topic in there and look at the quick replies and ware they are. i noticed the fist black one on the top left does in fact have one in the center.. also there should be another theme close to what you have with it there as well.

now there might be another way to get it in the center without going through all this.. so dont do anything yet. i will check some things out for ya and see if there is another way.

if there's not. your going to want to either write down or copy all your forums color setting into a not pad. so you can get back what you have.
but like i said . there has to be an easy way. if not that would be the worse case scenario.

so let me fiddle around and see if i can figure a better way for you to get that.

oh the good news is. even if you did mess up. you can always restore you theme to an earlier date. but let me see what i can dig up.

if anyone else knows,suggest or has a better way? please do share.
thanx
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Admins or some one help please Empty Re: Admins or some one help please

Post by GG.MurdereR September 25th 2008, 4:09 am

Dude iam using redskull theme its nice i want that theme.is there any other way?
GG.MurdereR
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down