The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Graphic Requests at Xtreme Styling

4 posters

Go down

Your Graphic Requests at Xtreme Styling Empty Your Graphic Requests at Xtreme Styling

Post by Splytte October 2nd 2008, 4:03 pm

Your Graphic Requests at Xtreme Styling Sans-t12

At first I would like to precise that this post is written with the authorization from Typlo. I also have had the authorization from Cailhem and Canceo for the site, so please, don't lock this discussion.

I have been working on it for a few days, but now it's nearly finished, so I believe I can open this discussion to introduce this site to you.

--------------------

# What is Extreme Styling? Extreme Styling is a Service Creating Themes you can use on your Forums. Our purpose is to offer to everyone a Special Skin for your forums, which may make your forum look more attractive or more professional. Our purpose is not to replace Hitskin or any other services such as this one. What we want is to create a link between a Creator and a Requester.

# How much does it cost? Nothing ! All the Themes you will find on this site are completelly free of charge, and you will be able to use it anywhere at anytime ! Of course, the Themes we make take some time, and a donation is possible when you decide to choose a theme. But there is absolutely no obligation ! We believe everyone should have the possibility to get something nice, even if their budget is limited. That's why on Xtreme Styles, everybody's Welcome !

# Why such a service? Here in Xtreme Styles, we believe everyone should be able to have it's own Theme, and we also believe in Helping each other. That's why we are a whole Team, ready to listen to your requests, or adapt some existing Theme, or even install a Theme ourselves. We are also ready to listen to your problems about your actual skins, and give you tips and/or advice on how to make it look better ! You think you're dreaming? Don't hesitate to come on a tour !

--------------------

Xtreme Styling is currently opening, and if we get some requests, we will need some people to help us. That's why right now we are recruiting some people.

# 4 or 5 Themers, which will help the Team creating some themes. Your job will be to create some Themes that will be put into the Gallery. You may be helped by another member of the team, so no experience is needed. Just motivation.
# 1 or 2 Writers, which will help us to write some tutorials about creating a Theme, and some tips in CSS or XHTML.
# 1 or 2 Moderators, to Help keeping the forum alive.

You want to join the Team? Then don't hesitate to come on the Forum to give your application. All of them will be treated seriously !

--------------------

So here was the Introduction of the site. It's not really finished, but I believe in few hours/days, it will be completelly. I hope everybody will love it, and don't hesitate to give all your comments in here, so that I'll see what's good and what's not good in it Wink
I'll try to answer the questions you might have...

-=~Splytte~=-
Splytte
Splytte
Forumember

Female Posts : 753
Language : French, English, Dutch, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese (Beginner).

Back to top Go down

Your Graphic Requests at Xtreme Styling Empty Re: Your Graphic Requests at Xtreme Styling

Post by RikaComet October 2nd 2008, 8:07 pm

very nice
BTW : i will be happy to be a moderator or theme team member with ya
RikaComet
RikaComet
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1536
Language : English , Hindi , Arabic , Urdu, Japenese , Punjabi , German

Back to top Go down

Your Graphic Requests at Xtreme Styling Empty Re: Your Graphic Requests at Xtreme Styling

Post by Christos October 2nd 2008, 8:46 pm

Hey,

Very good, though I believe that unique themes should be purchasable and not for free.. Like Premium Styles.
Imagine if the 1/3 of people who used FORUMOTION.COM would like to have one theme for their forum Smile only 3.000 themes for you to create Smile
Too much, plus they have to be unique!

This will be difficult, maybe get 10 themers ^^

Regards,

Christos

P.S Bonne chance mon Amis!
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1238
Language : English,French,Greek,Luxembourgish

http://misery.in-goo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Splytte October 2nd 2008, 8:49 pm

It will be possible to get an unique theme that will be used only once, but this will be sellable Wink

-=~Splytte~=-
Splytte
Splytte
Forumember

Language : French, English, Dutch, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese (Beginner).

Back to top Go down

Post by Reklis October 2nd 2008, 9:16 pm

isnt this advertising ,
Reklis
Reklis
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Splytte October 2nd 2008, 9:18 pm

Splytte wrote:
At first I would like to precise that this post is written with the authorization from Typlo. I also have had the authorization from Cailhem and Canceo for the site, so please, don't lock this discussion.

Wink

-=~Splytte~=-
Splytte
Splytte
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Reklis October 2nd 2008, 9:25 pm

i started a skin site 2 days ago , so if i get permission from admins , i can advertise it ?
Reklis
Reklis
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Splytte October 2nd 2008, 9:28 pm

I'm not admin, and it's not what we are talking about here...
Just ask them and you will see... Wink

-=~Splytte~=-
Splytte
Splytte
Forumember

Back to top Go down