The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Topic to express your heartfelt thanks

+348
ComputerTech
Shinobi Generations
Chalesboon
trajce
BravoSix
Beyonder
MarJansen
Ann123
DE5T1NY
Jadster
thames 300e
Reyres0
The Last Outlaw
io Re-search
The Crocodile
Baguette
mpelmmc
cassini
Ionik
Babybok
mikejonson750
Oyo
Legionheart
tylercole
Charisma Clash
Shadow.
Andreaa
Kami-sama
jkh
KpuCk0
Ace 1
defunct32
lovincook
Norton
skidsolo
fx85gt
Take Notes
Rbjustme
Kratos
Russel
Seth Parker
Globe Administrator
Tamyrlin
darkline33
Ikerepc
azwiz
brandon_g
Ape
TheCrow
_Twisted_Mods_
thanhminh000
Alan05
Ramdaman
Admin Alexa
Kirbs
mikestang746
Elksssezc
Kiyomizu
Selvester
Mamoru
Castellana
@Sam
Ange Tuteur
CD Roberts
Liquorish
goldenfire
eva8
runawayhorses
dizconect
P B
aaronz
That Admin Person
Gabl
inga..
mikarm
kimjoh560
hydroponica420
iPur3Talent
levy
RPM
BlackScorpion
emac38
Blitzkid
zmijanac
julez1st
MiyukiKagami
Jessmonde
JennyorAlice
xbenyamin1x
DK
Wonderstruck
HowlingStar
Asriel
zole.vukovic
Musicmuse
youraid
patiogardener
D.YouSSef
+Fusion-
Rob Holecko
UltiPower06
coradyce
Derri
Niko
Jody1216
Sir Chivas™
flennertz
Dark_Yoshi
Impudent Apple
~@dikz~
Cyborg112233
meghraj_baria
99nour
freakboy31
Glad E Olah
sysrq
Kamioni forum
dubaisurya
Shian
asdfhjkl
AnaMi
Omu
BlaCkMinD
Skhectic28
Violetstar
Joryk
manon antoinette
bdarena
bobzilla
missing_mile_ghost
Rhuey34
Lillia
-NoLiMiTs-
WeezyFBaby
sheffieldsteel
Base
zebadee_19
Ganjou
musket
msedgley
at23steelers
Skavenloft
anora
Kiddo
YoshiGM
marieh
Adam360
Ayu Inaba
cstar7777
weakperception
JAGWW
Sanghelli
carl hibbs
Blue-eyed
I love gd
Ia Mae
mgt98
wulfie
johnojaymac
Stephen-
!_NICK_!
Koukla
Hotrock
Mrs Meulen
Shiny Celebi
RustedKnight
awachob
Farmer Piles
peppone
Aisha
jackuars
EvanP
Derplord
lolplayer
fan4me
Joshriddle1234
felicity4us2
Lechin
YanOri
Yakko!
Lilimel
Emilio
Iros
TaZ
stevenF50
Vanessa
Admin Ocean
Gramagamus Online
Althea Razensky
fred100
leadchukka
jordowestie2010
SirWacky
Doom
greekhistoryx
Rianna Lauren
Sovakas
marezia
Ky'ram187542
ImProviser
--kml--
Isabella
sisterval
esoterica
Emmawesome
tsf joanne
emylie
cynthiachen
Razorz
Gamerz Auctions
Mio-chan
bugti11
Dunggate
zum
FlamingToaster
Tarogasini
Eman and Kou
RAFAJulie
justaguy
SLGray
Jophy
errik
alicia
Black star
emikati
singerealm
emantoyaks
suckcock
$!LencE
JROCK275
jb_2999
MrMega
dragonintel
rdMixz
Blofeld
wow99
[DMZ]Dave
KingdomH
daxterdude
Darren1
Dark Takua
roflmao
KiiD CuDii
mariomanpaul
TigTrivers
Mehtevas
Master Marc
Armaghgeddon
GayIndo
Bumbeak
lilypad
RoxyChick
chefjimmy
requiem
Dreamlimix
cool3atool
kreativeflow
knighteleven
Vanya
poker123admin
ParadiseKid
doggyma
TAFADMIN
ColinPD
Ziggy V
stellaf
Rezev Rose
WickedSoul
~Chris
Sanket
GraphixQueen
Bear queen
Doctor Inferno
CANADIEN
kjmj14
Rok
Gunhack X
Demonspike
SophieDophs
N!X
Trevor
MrMario
Jalokim
Christos
Sakura1
Animal Lover
Punkarella
David Williams
mikeevster
~*Hunnys2Angels*~
Brad38
Seiitsu
shadin_007
vince730
Crz'sLady
crystal786
katrina
STONE
ModCore
Skittles
efbe
travis_cooper
redclothz1
Pamela
skouliki
Ike
Blax
zinex
Random
h4rl3y123
luizrrr
gismo
Luky
mumof2miricals
Jazeon
Eximma
jonn
Shadow
1FunMom3
Caihlem
Im2Sik
Morgan
alexys
Medvedik
Nessa
CBP
xienne
Aggie
Cornelia
O.Fan
.x.Chik.x.
blitz
fred2009cam
Petal
JRiscool87
marx123
toon
lockelymarkets
Minnie Moo
Jeremy
SLJ
kam
The Alex
Erel
The619
SeanTrek
redfurrymonster84
Gandi
352 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Topic to express your heartfelt thanks - Page 5 Empty Topic to express your heartfelt thanks

Post by Gandi Thu 16 Mar - 0:28

First topic message reminder :

This topic has been created so that each members can post their thanks to the team, and also for the assistance that is brought to you.

Of course it is not compulsary, but it's there at your disposal.

Corrected by Peter
Gandi
Gandi

Language : 26/woman

trajce likes this post

Back to top Go down

Topic to express your heartfelt thanks - Page 5 Empty Re: Topic to express your heartfelt thanks

Post by Sanket Wed 10 Dec - 1:38

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Topic to express your heartfelt thanks - Page 5 Empty Re: Topic to express your heartfelt thanks

Post by GraphixQueen Wed 10 Dec - 1:41

Kilsek,A bit rude if you ask me.

Sorry about that,thanks for the link!

Mods may lock
GraphixQueen
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Dec - 1:42

Nessa wrote:
edward90 wrote:
Nessa wrote:
Kilsek wrote:Thank you Forumotion for not sending Caihlem to the USA to knock me off Twisted Evil

Oooh Kilsek, I guess you haven't been informed. Caihlem will be here in the US for Daytona Bike week next year. here

You could probably expect a visit from him then, hehe. Razz

Nessa in your avatar are you that girl?

Actually no Edward, My avatar is of the girl from the Transformers movie. Her name is Megan Fox. Smile

Spoiler:

Megan Fox: thumright thumright kiss thumleft
Nessa: flower

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chris Wed 10 Dec - 7:37

Its probably an appropriate time to say thanks. Smile

I've tried to make forums on numerous free forum hosting companys, (ZetaBoards, InvisionFree, Forumer, Eketron, ProBoards), and many more, and I'd like to say, that forumotion comes off BY FAR the best. For a site that has 100% free forum hosting, the opportunities, and features that you guys have is just purely incredible.

For Caihlem and Typlo, and Godfather and everybody else involved in the performance of forumotion, this is just a massive credit to you guys.

Also, other free forum hosting software's, i hate to say it, but alot of the forums turn out to be duds, wheres here at forumotion, I have seen countless forums with 500+ members, and active every day, and so on.

I'd also like to give a quick thanks to all the members here that have helped me with any problems that I had when I was new to forumotion. Without you guys, my forum would look like rubbish.

I'd also like to thank the staff here for their kindness, and for those unsure about anything (Myself included), the staff have pushed us in the right direction. I don't know, but being a staff member on such a massive forum, must be a hard job, but you guys do such an awsome job! Very Happy

Well, theres probably more people that I can thank for their kindness and alot more, but I don't want to be here typing forever. So thank you to each and every person that has helped me out throughout my time here at Forumotion.

Regards,
~HD. Smile
~Chris
~Chris
Forumember

Male Posts : 722
Language : English, some italian.

Back to top Go down

Post by WickedSoul Wed 10 Dec - 7:54

I would also like to say THANK YOU to the staff here.
I love forumotion...you offer so much help here on this support board and the actual forums rock as well. I love the options and the way we are able to be so creative with our forums. This is by far the best free forum site around. Very good
WickedSoul
WickedSoul
Forumember

Female Posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by GraphixQueen Thu 11 Dec - 3:42

[quote="dragonfir731"][quote="Nessa"][quote="edward90"]
Nessa wrote:
Kilsek wrote:Thank you Forumotion for not sending Caihlem to the USA to knock me off Twisted Evil

Oooh Kilsek, I guess you haven't been informed. Caihlem will be here in the US for Daytona Bike week next year. here

You could probably expect a visit from him then, hehe. Razz

Sorry to but in,but he will be in datona,as in FL?

Ohh I might just have to visit him! Thats a quick drive from here XD

LOL Razz
GraphixQueen
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Thu 11 Dec - 4:53

Are your from Florida GraphixQueen? Me too. Very Happy If and when I'm lucky enough to get my hands on Caihlem again, Bike week, it's soo on. Love

I'm gonna kidnap him and drive him straight to Kilsek's place. Because I'd like front row seats to that main event. I'll be the referee! Laughing Twisted Evil Topic to express your heartfelt thanks - Page 5 Boxing_smileys
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

Post by GraphixQueen Thu 11 Dec - 5:01

Yup,sure am! The southwest!

Are you here now? Beautiful weather!
GraphixQueen
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Rezev Rose Thu 11 Dec - 5:25

I'm lucky enough to get my hands on Caihlem again
I'm gonna kidnap him and drive him straight to Kilsek's place

Geeze, Yikes, and Yuck ::::
Rezev Rose
Rezev Rose
Forumember

Female Posts : 58
Language : Locked until someone request

Back to top Go down

Topic to express your heartfelt thanks - Page 5 Empty Topic to express your heartfelt thanks

Post by stellaf Tue 30 Dec - 9:10

Hi, I just want to say thanks to the administrator, because they are providing us the Edit board facility where we can create a new forum easily. Edit board is great.
Stella
Edit - Spam link removed
spam on first post - member banned
stellaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziggy V Sat 17 Jan - 6:14

Hi everyone! I'm Ziggy and I'm new here (although I've had my forum since November.) I've got to say something. I used a few more sites to make a forum and they stunk. But, I finally found this one and it really made me feel great. It's easy and you can do so much stuff. Even the members I had on my other forums love it too. My co-admin actually started a forum with this server and quit another because she liked mine so much.

I really want to thank the creater of this place. It's great because you can do so much stuff with it and it's free. And I've been trying to make a good forum to honor two of my favorite bands and heros (the Killers and MUSE) and this place helped. Thank you very very much. This is all from my heart I love you
Ziggy V
Ziggy V
Forumember

Female Posts : 29

http://www.thekillerhotel.0forum.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by ColinPD Mon 26 Jan - 5:26

Hi people just letting everyone know how much I love this forum and how this forum has made my game hit big heights so I'm glad forumotion was made and a big hug for the people that designed, made, created, programmed this website.
ColinPD
ColinPD
Forumember

Male Posts : 32

http://earthlife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jan - 0:05

Nessa wrote:Are your from Florida GraphixQueen? Me too. Very Happy If and when I'm lucky enough to get my hands on Caihlem again, Bike week, it's soo on. Love

I'm gonna kidnap him and drive him straight to Kilsek's place. Because I'd like front row seats to that main event. I'll be the referee! Laughing Twisted Evil Topic to express your heartfelt thanks - Page 5 Boxing_smileys

bring them all up to New York Nessa, ill be waiting!

and thanks Forumotion for picking a quality moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok Tue 27 Jan - 1:26

Sanket was a very great choice! Glad he could support the American Support Forum.

I would like to say thanks to ForuMotion because it was never here, I would be stuck with a very horrid forum-provider (lefora). Also, If I never found out about the Support Forum for ForuMotion, I would be stuck at home doing nothing. Thanks to everyone, even the members of the Support Forum. You are the reason why I'm here.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario Wed 28 Jan - 5:34

Thanks ForuMotion for your services and support. I needed a forum for my group and found this. I also want to thank the members that ask questions and let me give them support I am always glad to give help to others as that is my favorite thing to do. I love hearing Thank You.

P.S. FORUMOTION ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF!
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Feb - 13:12

Thanks for everything. It's so massively appreciated Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by TAFADMIN Sat 21 Feb - 23:18

i can never thank this host enough the staff is there to help you. i have been to alot of different hosts i was unhappy mainly for the support. but here at forumotioncon not sure how to spell it please excuse me. i just made a forum yesterday i like my forum and here alot. i am still learning things like the group rank colors. i thank every one who made this service and works here everyday. keeping this place the best
TAFADMIN

Female Posts : 15
Language : english and some french

http://thechristyneforums.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Topic to express your heartfelt thanks - Page 5 Empty My post at Forumotion Facebook

Post by doggyma Wed 25 Feb - 3:03

I have my forum at Forumotion since MSN groups closed. I am a web designer and computer programmer. I can say that FORUMOTION is the best service out there. I checked almost all free forums and I am extremely happy with their service, quick replies to questions and never a problem (so far). I AM A FAN OF FORUMOTION! and I invited many managers/owners to create their groups here and they are all very happy.

Tubes 4 PSP
doggyma
Forumember

Female Posts : 108
Language : none

Back to top Go down

Post by ParadiseKid Wed 25 Feb - 6:58

In case you weren't aware of this, there is a topic for your Thanks to Forumotion here.

But I do agree with you one hundred and ten percent. Forumotion can't be beat by anyone other free forum provider.
ParadiseKid
ParadiseKid
Forumember

Male Posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky Wed 25 Feb - 12:49

Topic merged with the "Topic to express your heartfelt thanks" topic.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Topic to express your heartfelt thanks - Page 5 Empty To Forumotion

Post by poker123admin Sat 28 Feb - 23:05

I would just like to say to Forumotion thanks for all the stuff you do, from helping the newb's to fixing the site and banning the dummy's Wink

If it wasnt for this site my site would be nothing , I have learned alot from it.
My site has almost got 2000 members, we are getting involved in alot as its a poker forum Wink, we play against other forums and stuff and just last night 2 of the other forum owners came to my site and said this is a very nice place especially for a free forum, I said yep thats all thanks to forumotion Smile

So once again , thanks to all staff and all the members who help around here, really apreciated.

Stuart,
poker123admin
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by CANADIEN Sun 1 Mar - 19:49

Gotta say my thanks to Caihlem, eh?

Thanks Caihlem, for all the name changes and the one you just did for me yesterday! Really, really appreciated. Very good

Thank-you.
CANADIEN
CANADIEN
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1312
Language : English, French

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanya Mon 16 Mar - 19:14

I'll add my thanks too. I just started on this a few days ago. Like others said, I tried other companies before. This is certainly a good one. As well, the mods who answered the questions I asked were spot on and quick. So, thanks.
Vanya
Vanya
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by knighteleven Mon 16 Mar - 20:36

Well, a picture is worth a thousand words,.....

in this case, over 100 billion..

Topic to express your heartfelt thanks - Page 5 Ty7-9010

Thank you guys...
knighteleven
knighteleven
Forumember

Male Posts : 75
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok Tue 17 Mar - 2:47

Aww, it's a ForuMonster baby! So cute. It's just heart-filling to see how much these users care so much for ForuMotion to make an image or comment to show appreciation.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Topic to express your heartfelt thanks - Page 5 Empty I love you forumotion!!!!

Post by kreativeflow Tue 17 Mar - 19:10

YEPPEEEE! I cant believe it! Its like a dream. Ok Im over exaggerating lol. But Forumotion has become even better. Its fantastic.

I just cant wait to tell everyone and test it out. Ive made a announcment on my forum! Ill tell my friends, my client who uses forumotion too!

Im talking about the updates for those who are lost Razz lol.

Very Happy Very Happy A big thank you from me to the Mods, Admins and everyone who made this happen! :wouhou:
kreativeflow
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by cool3atool Tue 17 Mar - 20:29

Thankssss FORUMOTION WE LOVE YOU Smile I would like to thanks all the forumotion Staff Smile
cool3atool
cool3atool
Forumember

Male Posts : 86

http://Www.goal-z.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky Tue 17 Mar - 21:21

Topic Merged with the "Topic to express your heartfelt thanks"
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad38 Wed 18 Mar - 3:14

Well done on the updates Forumotion staff and crew! Smile cheers There are some bugs, but they will get worked out like they generally always do.

I myself won't use all the new updates, but even if there are 1 or 2 updates that are beneficial to me each time updates come out, that's 1 or 2 new updates that I didn't have before.

I like the new features that I'll be using such as the multi quote, the enhanced profiles, and the avatars showing on the memberlist.

I also noticed that it shows if a member is online in the posts whether you are logged in or viewing as a guest...this is an appreciated little update too! Very Happy
Brad38
Brad38
Forumember

Male Posts : 667
Language : english

http://pigeonchat.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamlimix Wed 18 Mar - 3:19

Wow!!!! THANKS SOOO MUCH! The new updates are sooooo awesome! Those updates really surprised me! Fantastic work always guys!! loove thumright thumleft :shock:Thanks alot again !!!
Dreamlimix
Dreamlimix
Forumember

Male Posts : 761
Language : Cheese

http://www.sparkchat.net

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next