The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar/Cencored words not kicking in

5 posters

Go down

Avatar/Cencored words not kicking in Empty Avatar/Cencored words not kicking in

Post by TheMark09 November 14th 2008, 11:36 pm

I enabled some cencored words and it does not replace the words that are already bad. If it doesn't do that it should because I don't want to go over every post to check if theres any bad word.

Also, I set the max avatar dimentions to 100x100 but an administrator went way over the limit. Help?
TheMark09
Forumember

Male Posts : 191
Language : English, German

Back to top Go down

Avatar/Cencored words not kicking in Empty Re: Avatar/Cencored words not kicking in

Post by newjerseyrocks November 15th 2008, 12:01 am

Well, did you check to make sure you chose a replacement word? Mr. Green
newjerseyrocks
newjerseyrocks

Male Posts : 10
Language : English and a little french

Back to top Go down

Avatar/Cencored words not kicking in Empty Re: Avatar/Cencored words not kicking in

Post by TheMark09 November 15th 2008, 12:24 am

Yes. There was a previous bad word but it didn't replace it. I dont think this provider provides that lol
TheMark09
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape November 15th 2008, 12:49 am

it do't block the words that is made befor you added them i had the same thing i had to go in and remove them but thank god i dint have a lot as my chatters don't use them its a rule i have in my site as i have 13 chatters in there as well as older ones so i ask that they keep it down
Try asking them to keep the bad words out of the site if your that fust about it.

Avatar/Cencored words not kicking in Left1212Avatar/Cencored words not kicking in Center11Avatar/Cencored words not kicking in Right112
Avatar/Cencored words not kicking in Ape_b110
Avatar/Cencored words not kicking in Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19144
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Carryn November 15th 2008, 12:53 am

TheMark09 wrote:I enabled some cencored words and it does not replace the words that are already bad. If it doesn't do that it should because I don't want to go over every post to check if theres any bad word.

Also, I set the max avatar dimentions to 100x100 but an administrator went way over the limit. Help?
there is a way to bypass the avatar limit by linking to an off-site avatar. I do it on my forum because I am special Mr. Green
but if you don't want it as large as it is, either tell the admin to change it or do it yourself Wink
Carryn
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
Language : none.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMark09 November 15th 2008, 2:07 am

how do I change it myself? I'm the founder of my forum.
TheMark09
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by harrie5 November 15th 2008, 4:50 pm

TheMark09 wrote:how do I change it myself? I'm the founder of my forum.

go onto their profile and click "Profile" then scroll down untill you find the avatar picture and click "delete image" then scroll down and click "Save"!
harrie5

Female Posts : 1
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMark09 November 15th 2008, 6:38 pm

But I don't want to delete it I want to resize it.
TheMark09
Forumember

Back to top Go down