The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spacing between sentences when copy/pasting in categories/forums

3 posters

Go down

Spacing between sentences when copy/pasting in categories/forums Empty Spacing between sentences when copy/pasting in categories/forums

Post by Hutch November 19th 2008, 3:23 pm

If this question seems inane to those of you who are computer literate please accept my apologies in advance.
When i copy and paste stuff into the site it looks grammatically correct but when i save it some part of the program does not recognize the spaces as spaces and runs the sentencing together. I have no programming experience whatsoever ( obviously) and have tried putting the stuff into a notepad and copying from there.
I do not know what most of the aconyms in a forum even stand for so have no idea how to change whats happening in our forum.
Can anyone give me some advice help on this? i looked in the FAQ but do not see this topic so i hope i am not repeating something already posted somewhere.
Hutch

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Spacing between sentences when copy/pasting in categories/forums Empty Re: Spacing between sentences when copy/pasting in categories/forums

Post by Demonspike November 19th 2008, 3:38 pm

Sorry to inform you about this Hutch.

Your post will likely be moved by a Mod soon as it is in the wrong area.. you needed to place this in the "Support Area" which s further p the Forum Index itself, then you will gain your answers to your question.

Once this is moved, you will most likely get an answer which can help you.

Also, try to post a "Screen Shot" of how it looks, to give us more of an idea what we are dealing with which will in turn aid us in aiding you.

Regards

~DS~

[Could a helpful Mod please move this? -Thankyou Smile]
Demonspike
Demonspike
Forumember

Male Posts : 458
Language : English

http://darkrealms.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

Spacing between sentences when copy/pasting in categories/forums Empty Re: Spacing between sentences when copy/pasting in categories/forums

Post by Luky November 19th 2008, 9:21 pm

Hi, support requests are meant to be done in the adequate subsection of the Support Forum, whereas here we're in the General Discussions.

I'm therefore locking this thread Wink

=> Locked
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down