The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets Discuss some Kind Of Critique System

3 posters

Go down

Good idea?

Lets Discuss some Kind Of Critique System Left11100%Lets Discuss some Kind Of Critique System Right11 100% 
[ 2 ]
Lets Discuss some Kind Of Critique System Left110%Lets Discuss some Kind Of Critique System Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Lets Discuss some Kind Of Critique System Empty Lets Discuss some Kind Of Critique System

Post by GraphixQueen December 11th 2008, 3:15 am

Hello all FM users!

I hope you are all ready for the holidays! I know im not.Still have to decorate and get gifts and what not! Anyways Razz ...

I was thinking,we should have some Critique system,you know,for graphics? Since Zinex already started a critique about sites,why not graphics?

I will be discussing this with a moderator (hopefully soon!) and here is how it will work:

I,a moderator and/or graphic designer will organize the group.We will have an application for this.Then,if you are accepted,you go to graphics and give the poster:

A rating,a comment on colors,pictures,fonts,etc. and what they could do to improve them and even maybe some guides to fixing them and so on.Think its a good idea? Vote
GraphixQueen
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Lets Discuss some Kind Of Critique System Empty Re: Lets Discuss some Kind Of Critique System

Post by ~Chris December 11th 2008, 4:31 am

This should be in the suggestions forum. Then I'll vote.
~Chris
~Chris
Forumember

Male Posts : 722
Language : English, some italian.

Back to top Go down

Lets Discuss some Kind Of Critique System Empty Re: Lets Discuss some Kind Of Critique System

Post by GraphixQueen December 11th 2008, 4:39 am

Its been added Smile

Thanks!
GraphixQueen
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem December 11th 2008, 7:45 pm

=> Lock Wink
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down