The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can i discuss about mobiles n tv shows ?

3 posters

Go down

can i discuss about mobiles n tv shows ? Empty can i discuss about mobiles n tv shows ?

Post by sugartea May 10th 2009, 3:53 pm

can i have a discussion on my forum about different tv shows , mobiles, sms, mobile numbers n etc... ??????
sugartea
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

can i discuss about mobiles n tv shows ? Empty Re: can i discuss about mobiles n tv shows ?

Post by Tilum May 10th 2009, 4:18 pm

Yes, if you really wanted to. Along as the mobile numbers are not to be sold or disclosed without the permission of the owner.
Tilum
Tilum
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Back to top Go down

can i discuss about mobiles n tv shows ? Empty Re: can i discuss about mobiles n tv shows ?

Post by sugartea May 10th 2009, 4:20 pm

hmmm....can we discuss wrong numbers ? ...n wrong messages ?
sugartea
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilum May 10th 2009, 4:23 pm

I don't really understand what you mean, could you give me an example.

~ Tilum
Tilum
Tilum
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Back to top Go down

Post by sugartea May 10th 2009, 4:27 pm

if sumone callz me on my mobile...n jus abuses me or if shez a girl n jus tries to talk romantically with me...though i dont know her....but still she wants to have a relation with me....

can i discuss this story with that lady mobile number on my forum with my friendz ? ...that i recieved a call from a girl, who doesn't know me n was jus trying to be romantic with me...

so can i post such stories with their cell number ? ...for fun purpose...
sugartea
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk May 10th 2009, 4:28 pm

kirk wrote:what are you talking about? discussions on your forum.
you can talk about anything you want as long as it's not discussing ways to do illegal things. or if your having strong sexual explicit conversations.

other then that you can talk about basically what you want on your forum.

i guess thats what your asking. hope that helps a Lil Smile

sugartea wrote:if sumone callz me on my mobile...n jus abuses me or if shez a girl n jus tries to talk romantically with me...though i dont know her....but still she wants to have a relation with me....

can i discuss this story with that lady mobile number on my forum with my friendz ? ...that i recieved a call from a girl, who doesn't know me n was jus trying to be romantic with me...

so can i post such stories with their cell number ? ...for fun purpose...

you sent this the same time i did.Yea sounds like a real good conversation. Evil or Very Mad
you want to share the number thats on you. but if she complains and your talking about a bunch of sexual stuff referring to her or what ever you can catch some heat or even lose your forum depending how far the conversation went or is going.

it's your job as a admin to see things like that don't happen on your forum.
so it seems kind of silly to me. but it's your place do what you want. but don't say i dint tell ya so.

why would you even come here and ask a question like that. some things are left better to your self. do that stuff on a IM or somthing... lol

Topic locked.theres No need to talk about this anymore
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down