The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Putting rapidshare links in my forum?

5 posters

Go down

Putting rapidshare links in my forum? Empty Putting rapidshare links in my forum?

Post by ahmed.fksarajevo December 13th 2008, 5:29 pm

Is putting rapidshare links to my forum legal, i am putting links for movies,games,series,TV shows...

I think this is legal because in the rules i wrote this: All files which are linked from this forum are promotional, and you have to delete every one in terms of 24 hours. If you like some of them, buy it from the autor.
No one file which are linked from this forum isn`t from our servers, we only write their links here!

So, IS IT LEGAL?
ahmed.fksarajevo
ahmed.fksarajevo

Male Posts : 23
Language : Bosnian and English

Back to top Go down

Putting rapidshare links in my forum? Empty Re: Putting rapidshare links in my forum?

Post by Mr.Killerguitar December 13th 2008, 5:59 pm

It is illegal.

Everything that is saved by copyrights isn't allowed to be downloadable without the owner's permission. Even if you recorded a movie from TV you're not allowed to upload it in order to let other's download it.

If you have a forum for TV shows and you want to show other what it is about you can make trailers and download them.

Oh, you are even allowed to record songs and videos from youtube, but you mustn't allow others to download it. Like I said, make trailers.
Mr.Killerguitar
Mr.Killerguitar
Forumember

Male Posts : 388
Language : German, English, some indo-european stuff

http://steal-this-site.forumieren.de/

Back to top Go down

Putting rapidshare links in my forum? Empty Re: Putting rapidshare links in my forum?

Post by ahmed.fksarajevo December 13th 2008, 8:20 pm

No, i dont mean trailers and stuff like that, i mean full movies,games,series...

P.S. I dont really care is it legal, but the last time i did that onlineguardian banned my page, so i just want to know, will they close it again if i keep putting rapidshare links for full movies,games,series...?
ahmed.fksarajevo
ahmed.fksarajevo

Male Posts : 23
Language : Bosnian and English

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Killerguitar December 13th 2008, 8:42 pm

As I just told you, IT IS ILLEGAL!

If you want to promote something you HAVE to make a short trailer for it or do it by words and pictures! I am sorry, but you can't post them.

And yes, your site will be closed again. The regulations of forumotion said that pretty clear. If you act against those your forum gets deleted.
Mr.Killerguitar
Mr.Killerguitar
Forumember

Male Posts : 388
Language : German, English, some indo-european stuff

http://steal-this-site.forumieren.de/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarogasini December 13th 2008, 10:28 pm

ahmed.fksarajevo wrote: the last time i did that onlineguardian banned my page
You just pointed out the obvious.

Perhaps a not direct link could help ? Putting only http://rapidshare.com/ and NOT the direct link for download seems pretty ok to me...
Tarogasini
Tarogasini
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1351
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by -=BleSsEd_GuY=- December 13th 2008, 11:24 pm

Edit Nessa: Content Removed
-=BleSsEd_GuY=-
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 December 14th 2008, 12:30 am

Yes, this is illegal.

Please ignore :"blessed guy"s pst because he obviously is unaware of what he was typing up and saying to you, because you cannot do what he has said you can
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarogasini December 14th 2008, 2:21 am

Off topic - when looking at Blessed_Guy` s post i noticed that everything that is link in the post - is my name. But if i log out, it says Anonymous. When i log back in, it says Tarogasini again and it actually leads to my profile.

How did he do it ? :O
Tarogasini
Tarogasini
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1351

Back to top Go down