The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cant Get back In My Forum I Think Forgot Username And pass

+2
bob8972
Jordan1213
6 posters

Go down

I cant Get back In My Forum I Think Forgot Username And pass Empty I cant Get back In My Forum I Think Forgot Username And pass

Post by Jordan1213 December 20th 2008, 3:36 am

How Can i Get My Forums Back Cus i deleted The Message u sent My email Cus i Did A Entire Email Clean Out SumOne Help
Jordan1213
Jordan1213

Language : english

Back to top Go down

I cant Get back In My Forum I Think Forgot Username And pass Empty Re: I cant Get back In My Forum I Think Forgot Username And pass

Post by bob8972 December 20th 2008, 4:06 am

Try sending another "Forgot my password" thing.
bob8972
bob8972
Forumember

Male Posts : 460
Language : English

http://gamingforum.free-message-board.com/

Back to top Go down

I cant Get back In My Forum I Think Forgot Username And pass Empty Re: I cant Get back In My Forum I Think Forgot Username And pass

Post by Jordan1213 December 20th 2008, 4:11 am

It Wont Work Cus I dont have Username I forgot It all But email.
Jordan1213
Jordan1213

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 December 20th 2008, 4:14 am

Well why didn't you just use Jordan1213?
bob8972
bob8972
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok December 20th 2008, 4:15 am

You can just wait for Caihlem or Typlo to come around and provide you with a new password to activate your account on.

After they do send you a new password, act quickly to change it.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan1213 December 20th 2008, 4:18 am

Cus jordan1213 Isnt The Username For Forums And idk I think sumone Hacked My Forums idk Please One of these Moderators TO help me . :j:

Last edited by Jordan1213 on December 20th 2008, 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Jordan1213
Jordan1213

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 December 20th 2008, 4:18 am

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
What he said, can you still view your forum not logged on?
bob8972
bob8972
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan1213 December 20th 2008, 4:20 am

i can View It not logged in But I need to be logged in To Change stuff And I think sumone is Hackeing it.
Jordan1213
Jordan1213

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 December 20th 2008, 4:25 am

Well if it's hacked them maybe make a new topic of this problem, ether that are wait for Caihlem or Typlo to help ya out.
bob8972
bob8972
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan1213 December 20th 2008, 4:28 am

kk ili Wait i messaged Caihlem i think
Jordan1213
Jordan1213

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 December 20th 2008, 4:29 am

Ok, what is your forum url anyway?
bob8972
bob8972
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan1213 December 20th 2008, 4:32 am

Jordan1213
Jordan1213

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan1213 December 20th 2008, 4:33 am

And i Just Started To Learn How TO Code With Phb And bb codes lol
Jordan1213
Jordan1213

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario December 20th 2008, 4:44 am

Did you just open your forum?

UserName is Admin and look in your email for the password.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan1213 December 20th 2008, 4:49 am

says InActivated user name And I typed my pass And said Same Thing. Idk
Jordan1213
Jordan1213

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario December 20th 2008, 4:52 am

Hello,

If you lost your password to reach your forum or the tools, please contact only ONE PERSON by PM : Typlo (away on week-ends) or Caihlem or Eximma by this following way :

Title of your message :
- Founder password lost if you totally lost your password (to reach your forum and the tools)
- Tools password lost if you can't reach the tools anymore (the password is the one you used when you created your forum).

The message itself :
Indicate the url of your forum and the email you used when you created your forum :
Forum address :
Creation email :

If you have a doubt about the email you used, make a list of all the emails you have. Like this, you will have an immediate and a faster answer. If you are using a personalized domain name, please provide the last forum address you had (like http://yourforum.forumotiondomain.com).

However, an important point : DO NOT write these two information (your forum url and the creation email) in a topic on this forum !

Thanks in advance,
ForuMotion Staff.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan1213 December 20th 2008, 4:54 am

I Sent one like that
Jordan1213
Jordan1213

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario December 20th 2008, 5:06 am

You will need to wait. The person that you sent it to, will give you a new password. Just need to wait. Hopefully tomorrow.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan1213 December 20th 2008, 5:18 am

Awww Tommrow ok Lol
Jordan1213
Jordan1213

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan1213 December 20th 2008, 5:20 am

can u Check my Request For a Sig And avatar lol
Jordan1213
Jordan1213

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 December 20th 2008, 5:21 am

Jordan1213 wrote:Awww Tommrow ok Lol

hmm...more like moday or tues....thats if tomorrow is friday/saturday.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 December 20th 2008, 5:25 am

Isn't ur username ~!JordanCo[Owner]!~
bob8972
bob8972
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan1213 December 20th 2008, 5:58 am

The security 'Disallow admin to send new password' is active in Admin Panel > General Admin > Security is what i got when i tryed geting pass fo ~!JordanCoOwner!~ and i think that is The username
Jordan1213
Jordan1213

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 December 20th 2008, 6:07 am

Well then try sending it, i went on ur forum and it said that username so it must be it.
bob8972
bob8972
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan1213 December 20th 2008, 6:09 am

The security 'Disallow admin to send new password' is active in Admin Panel > General Admin > Security Is what it says when i try and get pass
And when i type real pass it Says Inacative user name
Jordan1213
Jordan1213

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 December 20th 2008, 6:11 am

=O Well i don't think i can help anymore? Sorry man, just want for an admin to help ya.

~bob
bob8972
bob8972
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan1213 December 20th 2008, 6:15 am

Thanks all For Help Now im Waiting On Moderators i can Wait loll Ninja Just Came Out On Real co
Jordan1213
Jordan1213

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles December 20th 2008, 6:16 am

Jordan! Again you are double posting again. Read the rules as this isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink

Since you have already been told what to do, in regards to emailing Caihlem, there is nothing more that you or anyone else can do except for wait for the reply to your email.

Therefore, I am locking this thread.
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down