The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranks and Buttons for my forum please?

Go down

Ranks and Buttons for my forum please? Empty Ranks and Buttons for my forum please?

Post by ReaperXL7 December 29th 2008, 2:33 am

I was just wondering if anyone might be able to create some Ranks and nav buttons for me, I don't really have the knowladge to do so myself and if anyone would be able to do this for me I would greatly apprciate it.

here are my ranks

Commander
General
Major General
Brigadier General
Colonel
Major
Captian
Lieutenant
Private
Rookie

Forum nav buttons are the basic buttons, except I have an 2 extras,

Clan site
N4G

maybe this style of button with the skulls ,just a alittle smaller, and the text and skulls in red, Ranks and Buttons for my forum please? Banned

I would also like the text on fire like this if possible
Ranks and Buttons for my forum please? Coollogo_com_125661049

If the fire isent an option than just a simple flash from left to right in silver would do.

I know this is alot of stuff, but I am just learning how to do much of this so I do not have all of the knowladge quite yet, again if anyone would be willing to help me I would very much apprciate it.

Thank you.

Last edited by ReaperXL7 on December 30th 2008, 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total
ReaperXL7

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Ranks and Buttons for my forum please? Empty Re: Ranks and Buttons for my forum please?

Post by ReaperXL7 December 29th 2008, 12:25 pm

bump
ReaperXL7

Back to top Go down

Ranks and Buttons for my forum please? Empty Re: Ranks and Buttons for my forum please?

Post by ReaperXL7 December 30th 2008, 2:35 am

If no one is able to help me with this, could someone point me in a direction of how I can do them myself, I'm not trying to mooch of of anyone, and I know that it's probably alot of work for someone to do.

I just don't know how to do alot of this stuff myself yet, and photoshop dident really come with extreamly helpful instructions.
ReaperXL7

Back to top Go down