The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please help and advise re-deleting a forum

Go down

please help and advise re-deleting a forum Empty please help and advise re-deleting a forum

Post by crazyma January 6th 2009, 5:06 am

Hello, I could use some help. I don't know if this is where to ask , but I have a horrible headache from trying to find the answer myself, somewhere on here...
This forum isn't quite going to work for me and I thought I followed the steps to delete. But it is still showing up as best I can tell.

Can you please advise how long does it take before the forum will be deleted??

Thank you for your assistance.
crazyma

Language : english

Back to top Go down

please help and advise re-deleting a forum Empty Re: please help and advise re-deleting a forum

Post by Guest January 6th 2009, 5:19 am

Have you checked your email address for a confirmation email? You'll need to click the link inside it for the deletion to take place. If it's not there, then check your junk and spam folders.

Back to top Go down

please help and advise re-deleting a forum Empty Re: please help and advise re-deleting a forum

Post by crazyma January 6th 2009, 6:12 am

Yes, I actually did it twice, thinking the first did not work.
When I clicked on the email link, it takes me right back to my forum homepage...but I see nothing to confirm that it will be deleted at that point.

Does it take a while to take effect??, 'cause you can still go to it.

Thank you for your assistance.
crazyma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 6th 2009, 7:37 am

It may take it a few hours. If it's not deleted after 48 hours. I would consider sending a PM to Typlo.

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyma January 11th 2009, 6:46 am

Thank you I will do that now. The forum is still showing up tonight.
crazyma

Back to top Go down