The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need help on making it so no posting points for a category

2 posters

Go down

need help on making it so no posting points for a category Empty need help on making it so no posting points for a category

Post by zeldaman Sun 11 Jan 2009, 20:48

if you have heard of thespeedgamers.com can you help me out?

I have heard on the website that I just listed that people who post in specific threads won't get the posting points if there is already a topic like this please redirect me to that topic

sincerely Zeldaman
zeldaman
zeldaman
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

need help on making it so no posting points for a category Empty Re: need help on making it so no posting points for a category

Post by MrMario Sun 11 Jan 2009, 20:51

There is no option for this at this time. People have suggested it and it may or may not come. It all depends on the Techs.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

need help on making it so no posting points for a category Empty Re: need help on making it so no posting points for a category

Post by zeldaman Sun 11 Jan 2009, 20:55

but thespeedgamers.com is a forum made by phpBB2 & they had this option so what the?

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hello?
zeldaman
zeldaman
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario Sun 11 Jan 2009, 21:17

Sorry but this is forumotion. We dont have the option of having no post count to a forum.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by zeldaman Sun 11 Jan 2009, 21:38

yes but forumotion made phpBB2 did it not?
zeldaman
zeldaman
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario Sun 11 Jan 2009, 21:41

We dont have this option at the time. Forumotion may come out with it in the next update that might come here soon.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by zeldaman Sun 11 Jan 2009, 21:43

PLEASE TO GOD GET THAT UPDATE
zeldaman
zeldaman
Forumember

Back to top Go down