The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing colors of some parts of the forum

Go down

Changing colors of some parts of the forum Empty Changing colors of some parts of the forum

Post by ninanina January 13th 2009, 12:34 am

I've been trying for hours to change the color of the bar described below and I have not been able to do it. None of the parts I have chosen and changed colors is this part. What would be the name of this part of the forum so I can change the color? Thank you.

Changing colors of some parts of the forum BackBar
ninanina

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Changing colors of some parts of the forum Empty Re: Changing colors of some parts of the forum

Post by Guest January 13th 2009, 12:45 am

The exact part you're image is pointing at is an image. To change the image, it's 'Background picture (row category left)'.

Back to top Go down

Changing colors of some parts of the forum Empty Re: Changing colors of some parts of the forum

Post by ninanina January 13th 2009, 12:54 am

Kyouri wrote:The exact part you're image is pointing at is an image. To change the image, it's 'Background picture (row category left)'.
Thank you for your prompt response, but can you be a little more specific? I am just starting with the forum and could not find what you describe above.
ninanina

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 13th 2009, 12:59 am

Sure.. Go to Display > Pics Management > Advanced > General/Explore.. scroll down to the 4th image option. If I'm correct that what we're looking at is an image, you'll see that image there. On the right of that image you have the option to either upload a new one (you'll have to copy and paste the image url after upload) or choose one already uploaded (you won't have to copy and paste the url). If you wish to remove the image altogether, then just delete everything in the image url box and click 'save' (you'll see your color changes without an image). :]

Back to top Go down