The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to print members' list with usernames and emails?

2 posters

Go down

How to print members' list with usernames and emails? Empty How to print members' list with usernames and emails?

Post by Made January 14th 2009, 7:56 pm

Well, it's in the title, LOL. I need to print a list of my forum's memberlist with usernames and emails. Can this be done and how.

Thanks. Smile
Made
Made
Forumember

Female Posts : 180

Back to top Go down

How to print members' list with usernames and emails? Empty Re: How to print members' list with usernames and emails?

Post by MrMario January 14th 2009, 7:59 pm

Admin Panel>>User & Groups>>recent Members>>Then copy it and put it on the MS doc. But there isnt an option just to do this on the forum.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

How to print members' list with usernames and emails? Empty Re: How to print members' list with usernames and emails?

Post by Made January 14th 2009, 8:21 pm

Thanks Mr. Mario! But my problem is that I have 3,200 in my forum so if I have to go page by page copying and pasting, it'll take until next year Shocked

Any other way to do this?
Made
Made
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario January 14th 2009, 8:26 pm

No there is no other way of doing this.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Made January 14th 2009, 8:34 pm

Oh well, Mr. Mario. Thanks anyway!
Made
Made
Forumember

Back to top Go down