The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scroll bar missing from Invision template?

Go down

Scroll bar missing from Invision template? Empty Scroll bar missing from Invision template?

Post by Rioghal January 20th 2009, 10:34 pm

Hi,

I have just installed an Invision template which does have a few issues to say the least. But I like it enough to try and sort out the issues.

When someone is using the quick reply block and they want to put in a smiley, They access it as normal but when the smileys appear there is no scroll bar too allow you to scroll down to see all the smileys.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem please?

Thanks
Rioghal
Rioghal
Forumember

Language : English, Gaelic, Japanese

Back to top Go down

Scroll bar missing from Invision template? Empty Re: Scroll bar missing from Invision template?

Post by Rioghal January 22nd 2009, 1:48 pm

I have found an interesting pointer to this problem.

When i access my site using Internet Explorer the scrollbar for the smilies is in-active, greyed out!

When i access the site with lets say Google Chrome the scrollbar is 'Active'?

A compatibilty issue with IE ? its not just me, any of my members who use IE as their browser is having the same issues.
Whilst I could just say, change ya browser, that isn't being very helpful as most of them are used to IE and done want to change.

http://thebridge.aforumfree.com/forum.htm

Does anyone have a script that i could use to enable the scrollbar for the smilies within IE?

Thanks
Rioghal
Rioghal
Forumember

Language : English, Gaelic, Japanese

Back to top Go down