The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domain Name renewed - points not deducted?

Go down

Domain Name renewed - points not deducted? Empty Domain Name renewed - points not deducted?

Post by Guest February 3rd 2009, 1:03 pm

Hello My Domain name was due for it's first annual renewal in December (2008). I did the necessary stuff in Points Management in my Admin Panel - to pay for the renewal. The Domain Name renewed OK, but the points I should have paid for it haven't yet been deducted from my Points Balance. Just had what I thought was a pleasant surprise when I saw I still had all those Points!! Shocked but then realised.
- so just need to know - When will these be deducted please?

Who would be the Forumotion Admin who wrote to me by email in December 2007 when I set up my new domain name? (Really sorry - had a PC crisis a few months ago and lost a lot of stuff including emails and address book)

Thanks for any advice

Carole

Back to top Go down

Domain Name renewed - points not deducted? Empty Re: Domain Name renewed - points not deducted?

Post by Guest February 3rd 2009, 1:05 pm

If your forum is successful then the second year is free. :wouhou:

Back to top Go down

Domain Name renewed - points not deducted? Empty Re: Domain Name renewed - points not deducted?

Post by Guest February 3rd 2009, 1:07 pm

:wouhou: Brilliant!! Thank you!!
Cas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 14th 2009, 8:06 pm

What does he mean by "succesful"?

Back to top Go down