The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to put ads on some pages and not all pages. how to do it?

3 posters

Go down

I want to put ads on some pages and not all pages. how to do it? Empty I want to put ads on some pages and not all pages. how to do it?

Post by puneet 09.02.09 10:39

I want to put ads on some pages and not all pages. Adsense do not allow its ads to be placed on login and registration page. I am putting ads by putting widgets on the page. But it appears on all pages. Please help me out!!!
puneet
Forumember

Male Posts : 42
Language : english

Back to top Go down

I want to put ads on some pages and not all pages. how to do it? Empty Re: I want to put ads on some pages and not all pages. how to do it?

Post by Sanket 09.02.09 10:43

Do you want to add it just to your homepage?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

I want to put ads on some pages and not all pages. how to do it? Empty Re: I want to put ads on some pages and not all pages. how to do it?

Post by puneet 09.02.09 10:46

i dont want the ads on login and registration page...apart from this all pages are ok..
puneet
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket 09.02.09 10:56

I meant the main homepage. Not the login or registration page.

Display>Generalities
Add the ads code to the homepage message.

Thats the only other than placing the ad on the widget that i know of.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by puneet 09.02.09 10:59

ok...but i m telling that...i want it on all pages except the login and registration page.
puneet
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by puneet 09.02.09 11:00

you hv solution plz gimme...
thnx in advance.
puneet
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket 09.02.09 11:17

May I remind you that double posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink
Also, as i said i know just the two solutions.
To have it on all the pages except login & registration page, someone else can answer that.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by puneet 09.02.09 11:28

i do not know how to delete it....u plz do it on my behalf....i m really sory for that mistake..it wont happen again
puneet
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLord 09.02.09 11:40

Use template editing feature of phpbb2 for that you will have to change your forum version the Phpbb2

A.c.p =>Display =>choose a theme => version

then select a theme for your forum.

After that Use the template editing feature

ACP =>Display =>Template Editing => General => Edit simple footer or simple header where you want your ads to be =>Add you advertisement code there.

Hope this helps you out

~Regards~
DarkLord
DarkLord
Forumember

Male Posts : 196
Language : English,Html,CSS,php,java

Back to top Go down