The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in invision i want in user name moderator

3 posters

Go down

in invision i want in user name moderator Empty in invision i want in user name moderator

Post by Mani March 4th 2009, 9:59 pm

i have invision i add moderator but in the right site of that user name it shows best member not moderator i want that name like at typle forumotion admin and like nessa moderator that like name
Mani
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

in invision i want in user name moderator Empty Re: in invision i want in user name moderator

Post by Rok March 4th 2009, 11:41 pm

I believe you are talking about 'rank images'. After you achieve your selected rank images from requesting them or searching them :

• Administration Panel >
• Users & Groups tab >
• Ranks -- Ranks Administration >
in invision i want in user name moderator AddNewRank >
• On this page, you have to fill out the following selected tables (I'm going to use Administrator as an example) :
Rank Title : Administrator

Set as Special Rank : No
If you are wanting someone to achieve a selected amout of posts in order to achieve the rank, then Set as Special Rank : Yes.

Minimum Posts : (Amount of posts you want a user to achieve in order to achieve the rank; you can't answer this choice if you selected Yes in Set as Special Rank :)
Rank Image URL (http://URL_RANK_IMAGE.gif) : (Enter the rank image's image code from requesting them or searching them on this forum)
• Finally, Save the settings afterwards.

You can manage what users have the rank by managing it in their profile via the Administration Panel.

Rok
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

in invision i want in user name moderator Empty Re: in invision i want in user name moderator

Post by Mani March 5th 2009, 6:47 am

when i enter ur method it enter showes my moderator that he is also admin even all group indicate that he is admin
Mani
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 5th 2009, 6:49 am

Use this method Arrow here
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani March 5th 2009, 6:53 am

and also tell me create group u can check this www.Loverzcorner.forumotion.com and understand my problem
Mani
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani March 5th 2009, 6:59 am

no dude it cant
Mani
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 5th 2009, 7:12 am

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink

To create groups Arrow here

Also, i have PM'ed you.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down