The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I change from Home to Portal link?

3 posters

Go down

How can I change from Home to Portal link? Empty How can I change from Home to Portal link?

Post by anghelinho March 14th 2009, 5:21 pm

How can I do that instead of Portal to apear home and instead of Home to be forum?I would like to have something like that: Home (portal) Forum(forum) FAQ etc

Last edited by anghelinho on March 14th 2009, 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
anghelinho

Language : english

Back to top Go down

How can I change from Home to Portal link? Empty Re: How can I change from Home to Portal link?

Post by MrMario March 14th 2009, 5:21 pm

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

How can I change from Home to Portal link? Empty Re: How can I change from Home to Portal link?

Post by anghelinho March 14th 2009, 5:27 pm

sorry
anghelinho

Back to top Go down

Post by anghelinho March 14th 2009, 5:31 pm

I see on Headers and Navigation> Modify , Menu edition but I can't change Redirection URL ...how can I do this?
anghelinho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 14th 2009, 8:04 pm

anghelinho, why not change interchange the images then instead of trying to change the redirection url?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down