The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Category Issue - Anyone, please help!

2 posters

Go down

Category Issue - Anyone, please help! Empty Category Issue - Anyone, please help!

Post by Nirr'ti Kala March 17th 2009, 2:37 pm

I am completely lost with my category issue. I have searched all over the admin panel information and all my categories are still there, not blocked, and are attached to the correct forums. I can not figure out what actually happen at all. My categories that are created for my forums are all missing from view. The whole site looks like a block of information, and looks much disorganized. Was there a patch recently that took these off because last night everything was running perfect, and now everything is really messed up? If anyone is interested in looking at what I am talking about please visit my site, and you will see that there are the forums, but the categories that helped organize them are all gone. I can’t figure out what I am missing, please someone help me with this issue.

My site: blueni.forumotion.com affraid
Nirr'ti Kala

Language : English

http://blueni.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Category Issue - Anyone, please help! Empty Re: Category Issue - Anyone, please help!

Post by Sanket March 17th 2009, 2:37 pm

This is happening due to the ongoing updates. There is an only topic here

Arrow Topic Locked & garbaged
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down