The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I have the topic link appear on the far right?

3 posters

Go down

How do I have the topic link appear on the far right? Empty How do I have the topic link appear on the far right?

Post by info-pedia March 20th 2009, 4:57 am

Like how to make the most recent topic with the author and date underneath it appear on the far right, like this:
https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/21ltxmh.jpg
info-pedia

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How do I have the topic link appear on the far right? Empty Re: How do I have the topic link appear on the far right?

Post by Japorized March 20th 2009, 5:15 am

It's simple.

Admin panel Arrow Modules Arrow Arrow Forum Widgets Management Arrow Display Forum widgets : Yes Arrow Place your widgets in your desired place

Hope it helps
Japorized
Japorized
Forumember

Male Posts : 310

http://infinityhub.ace.st

Back to top Go down

How do I have the topic link appear on the far right? Empty Re: How do I have the topic link appear on the far right?

Post by info-pedia March 20th 2009, 1:36 pm

Um, that's not what I mean. Like I want the most recent topic, with what member responding to it, on the right of each forum. I've been fooling around with what you said, so far, no luck.
info-pedia

Back to top Go down

Post by magicm00n March 20th 2009, 1:40 pm

Admin Panel>> Display>> Structure and hierarchy>> Hierarchy>> Show the last topic titles on index>> Yes.

Hope this helps.
magicm00n
magicm00n
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1305

Back to top Go down