The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Code for iframes (not the usual!)

Go down

A Code for iframes (not the usual!) Empty A Code for iframes (not the usual!)

Post by mcdk Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:42 pm

Hello!I Have too a forum to forumotion and i have created i html page also!I Have created and a radio station but not to forumotion (if i coulld , i would create it to forumotion) but to listen2myradio.com..I Wanted to put an iframe which includes the page of my radio station and i wanted to appear so small that nobody could understand this!I Found some html codes but didnts work!Why?Because when the radio station internet page opens says "Loading" and then redirecting to another page (the same url) and then appears tha player and a chat messenger!It does this to me when the radio station is online and at the first time i open the page of the radio (when is online).If i close then that page and open it again , it doesnt redirecting me to the radio station but just the iframe is set to 5x5 and doesnt appear but just listening to music...So to sum up , i look for a html code which is for iframes and the code doesnt redirecting me to another page!I Used this html code :

Code:

<CENTER><div class="Url of radio station/">
<iframe onload="iFrameHeight()"   id="blockrandom"
   name="iframe"
   src="Url of radio station"
   width="5"
   height="5"
   scrolling="no"
   align="bottom"
   frameborder="0"
   class="wrapper/forum/index.php">
   Αυτή η επιλογή δεν θα λειτουργήσει σωστά. Δυστυχώς ο φυλλομετρητής σας δεν υποστηρίζει εσωτερικά πλαίσια (iframes).</iframe>
</div></CENTER>
mcdk
Forumember

Male Posts : 135
Language : Greek

Back to top Go down