The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muliple iframes on a site with different sizes?

3 posters

Go down

Muliple iframes on a site with different sizes? Empty Muliple iframes on a site with different sizes?

Post by coolmickey_mv August 1st 2009, 12:52 am

Well i know the code for iframe and i have the one where theres no scrolling and i can resize it any way i want it too but i want to have two iframes in my page and they both in the code have two different sizes but they always turn out the same size. Can anyone help me fix this problem please?
coolmickey_mv
coolmickey_mv
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Muliple iframes on a site with different sizes? Empty Re: Muliple iframes on a site with different sizes?

Post by coolmickey_mv August 1st 2009, 6:24 pm

Bump Bump!

Anyone..?
coolmickey_mv
coolmickey_mv
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Muliple iframes on a site with different sizes? Empty Re: Muliple iframes on a site with different sizes?

Post by LOSER August 1st 2009, 9:51 pm

CONTENT REMOVED MEMBER BANNED
LOSER

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk August 2nd 2009, 2:47 am

coolmickey_mv wrote:Well i know the code for iframe and i have the one where theres no scrolling and i can resize it any way i want it too but i want to have two iframes in my page and they both in the code have two different sizes but they always turn out the same size. Can anyone help me fix this problem please?

what do you mean by iframe? please explain a little more.
A screen shot or link would help to if you have them Smile
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoNo August 2nd 2009, 7:50 am

Here you go: 2 different size iframes on the same page
Muliple iframes on a site with different sizes? Iframe2sized
(this is side by side, edit "height & width" of each to customize)
Code:
<iframe frameborder="0" width="300" height="300" src="CONTENT URL" marginheight="2" marginwidth="2" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="yes" name="NAME OF IFRAME 1" style="border:#002EFF 1px solid;border-top:0px"></iframe> <iframe frameborder="0" width="100" height="100" src="CONTENT URL" marginheight="2" marginwidth="2" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="yes" name="NAME OF IFRAME 2" style="border:#002EFF 1px solid;border-top:0px"></iframe>
If you want the 2nd iframe displayed beneath the 1st:
Use <br> after the 1st </iframe>
RoNo
RoNo
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1270

http://bf2mercenaries.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk August 2nd 2009, 8:03 am

RoNo wrote:
Here you go: 2 different size iframes on the same page
Muliple iframes on a site with different sizes? Iframe2sized
(this is side by side, edit "height & width" of each to customize)
Code:
<iframe frameborder="0" width="300" height="300" src="CONTENT URL" marginheight="2" marginwidth="2" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="yes" name="NAME OF IFRAME 1" style="border:#002EFF 1px solid;border-top:0px"></iframe> <iframe frameborder="0" width="100" height="100" src="CONTENT URL" marginheight="2" marginwidth="2" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="yes" name="NAME OF IFRAME 2" style="border:#002EFF 1px solid;border-top:0px"></iframe>
If you want the 2nd iframe displayed beneath the 1st:
Use <br> after the 1st </iframe>

oh very cool. thanx rono Mr. Green
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down