The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Option for co admins to have the utilities as well as the founders

+2
Carryn
Moldienut
6 posters

Go down

Would you like this?

Option for co admins to have the utilities as well as the founders Left1182%Option for co admins to have the utilities as well as the founders Right11 82% 
[ 9 ]
Option for co admins to have the utilities as well as the founders Left110%Option for co admins to have the utilities as well as the founders Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
Option for co admins to have the utilities as well as the founders Left1118%Option for co admins to have the utilities as well as the founders Right11 18% 
[ 2 ]
Option for co admins to have the utilities as well as the founders Left110%Option for co admins to have the utilities as well as the founders Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Option for co admins to have the utilities as well as the founders Empty Option for co admins to have the utilities as well as the founders

Post by Moldienut April 20th 2009, 2:41 am

I have a thought, I think co admins should have the right to have the utilities just as much as the founders. Or an option in the founders panel to activate it for the co admins.
Moldienut
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Option for co admins to have the utilities as well as the founders Empty Re: Option for co admins to have the utilities as well as the founders

Post by Carryn April 20th 2009, 2:51 am

Moldienut wrote:Or an option in the founders panel to activate it for the co admins.
I'll vote yes for it to be an option.

ETA: Seeing as I am not the founder, but I am the one who takes care of our forum, the founder wouldn't know the first thing to do--IF he was even aware of any troubles on the forum...Awol for 3 months now
Carryn
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
Language : none.

Back to top Go down

Option for co admins to have the utilities as well as the founders Empty Re: Option for co admins to have the utilities as well as the founders

Post by Moldienut April 20th 2009, 3:08 am

What a whopping shame there. I'm lucky, I'm a co admin of one forum and the founder is there often and the founder lets me log in into her account if I don't have anything in mine or something there needs to be sorted out. But in one other forum I am on it's awful, the founder has disappeared since 2007 and very stupidly she has left the admin activation thing on and all there is there is mods, no co admins elected to let in the approved members. Since then there has not been any true members there apart from spambots all because she hasn't been there all this time to activate the members.
Moldienut
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMega April 20th 2009, 3:09 am

I voted yes Very Happy
MrMega
MrMega
Forumember

Male Posts : 981
Language : English, Polish, HTML, BBCode

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc April 20th 2009, 3:11 am

Well,I say yes to a poll like this,lol.
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by vickstar December 26th 2009, 8:41 am

I'm all for this as well!!
vickstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy April 16th 2013, 8:34 am

Option for co admins to have the utilities as well as the founders Permis10 Suggestion Clean up

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
-> Implemented suggestions
-> Suggestions which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
-> Suggestions which are already possible
-> Unclear Suggestions

=> Please read the guidelines for the suggestion section: https://help.forumotion.com/t93899-suggestions-for-your-forums-how-to
=> Please take a look on the frequently suggested features for your forums:
https://help.forumotion.com/t79095-frequently-requested-suggestions-for-your-forums

Locked & Garbaged

Option for co admins to have the utilities as well as the founders Modera10Jophy
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down