The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS-Forum Display changed by itself

2 posters

Go down

SOS-Forum Display changed by itself Empty SOS-Forum Display changed by itself

Post by linx May 7th 2009, 4:18 am

Neeed help urgently.. I noticed that the forum background colour and my settings will automatic reset back to the previous version after I amended certain module in administrator panel. The strange thing is all settings of my forum colours remains the latest one but what I am seeing in my browser was a previous version.

For example, I just add in a latest post and Affliliates links Widget to my forum and when I browse the see Woala! the background I am seeing roll back to the previous version and the wudget is not showing. However when I view it using Firefox everything looks fine.

I have cleared my temporary and catch in the browser and the problem persist. Sometimes it will return to normal and display the settings that i have set in few minutes but when I add the widget yesterday, the display has not return to normal since yesterday night.

please help.

Here is the link to my forum: http://arron1120.cool5web.com/index.htm
linx

Language : English

Back to top Go down

SOS-Forum Display changed by itself Empty Re: SOS-Forum Display changed by itself

Post by linx May 7th 2009, 11:05 am

Well, I have found a solution to it though its a very silly solution...
Configure the forum in administrator Panel using FireFox and never use Internet Explorer....

SOS-Forum Display changed by itself Redface
linx

Back to top Go down

SOS-Forum Display changed by itself Empty Re: SOS-Forum Display changed by itself

Post by Sanket May 7th 2009, 6:55 pm

Arrow Locked
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down