The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excel-online on your forum?

3 posters

Go down

Excel-online on your forum? Empty Excel-online on your forum?

Post by handel May 22nd 2007, 3:16 pm

Hello everybody. My question will be for the edit board team, but if someone can give infos i will be very pleased.

The forum where i am the administrator is www.campionatuldewhist.niceboard.com. It is a forum for a group of roumanian people, so the language used is romanian. Those who can not understand romanian, will not be abble to understand what is going on in this forum. That's way i describe first the forum so that my question can be very good understood.

We are a group of the so called romanian whist players. It is a card game, kind of different as the world wide known whist. If you are interested to play, just give me a PM and i will give a link (to avoid promotion here). Further ... we have a well organised championships, with severals divisions and a certain system of points to each kind of games ( in 4, in 5 or in 6). every player has to give for every won game a reply messaje such that, at the and of each month all the games will be counted and we get a final standing and also a champion. We have relegation from division to division and promotion as well. It is quit interested. Now, one of our very important tool is excel workbook. We have made some tables in excel such that, only gioving the results, we get the points of every player and we obtain also a statistic for each player. This is made on our personal computer and after that we make a print screen , save it like a photo, upload on a free host site and that posted on forum such that every one know how many games he played, how many points he gained and so on.

The question is if it is possible somehow to implement an Excel woorkbook direct on the forum such that the administrator could build up all the formulas and than the only thing for the players will be only to note everytime those games that they won. With every game noted on this online excel workbook, the standings will be updated.

I will expect an answer from an edit board fellow since they can give me exactly if something like that can be implemented or if it does not overload the forum. I know that we can find an online-excel and developed tables directly there and i wonder if for the forum can be done something like that.

I will be happy to get any kind of answer also from the user of this forum.

I kindly thanks.
Best regards,
handel.
handel

Male Posts : 19
Language : romanian

http://www.campionatuldewhist.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Excel-online on your forum? Empty Re: Excel-online on your forum?

Post by RPG Lord May 22nd 2007, 3:31 pm

Hmm
RPG Lord
RPG Lord

Male Posts : 11
Language : English Lithuanian

http://www.rpg-dragon.nice-forums.net

Back to top Go down

Excel-online on your forum? Empty Re: Excel-online on your forum?

Post by xaphania May 22nd 2007, 3:49 pm

handel >> this is the general discussions area. Please repost your support question in the support forum.

RPG >> Lord Exclamation Please do not spam!
xaphania
xaphania
Forumember

Female Posts : 371
Language : English, French

http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down