The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are New Members Automatically activated?

2 posters

Go down

Are New Members Automatically activated? Empty Are New Members Automatically activated?

Post by nucleus June 6th 2009, 2:35 pm

I'm creating a forum for a small group of people that know each other & want to be able to screen all new members & then decide if I want them activated (to prevent others from harassing members)?

Do I have this option (if so how), or are New Members Automatically activated?

Thanks
nucleus

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Are New Members Automatically activated? Empty Re: Are New Members Automatically activated?

Post by Master Marc June 6th 2009, 2:36 pm

ACP=>Users & Groups Tab=>Users=>Users options=>Members=>New accounts activation=>Choose admin=>Save
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Are New Members Automatically activated? Empty Re: Are New Members Automatically activated?

Post by nucleus June 6th 2009, 4:19 pm

Master Marc wrote:ACP=>Users & Groups Tab=>Users=>Users options=>Members=>New accounts activation=>Choose admin=>Save

you forgot to add ">advanced" after Users, if you dont options will not appear...

BTW since we are in the users options, what is "Allow friends/foes management" under user settings?

Thanks
nucleus

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc June 6th 2009, 4:23 pm

Foes are members whose messages will not be entirely visible and of which you will not recieve any more private messages.

You have to add them to your foes list,so this can take part.

Note: You can't ignore moderators or administrators.
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down