The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

link to X most recent posts (not since last visit)

3 posters

Go down

link to X most recent posts (not since last visit) Empty link to X most recent posts (not since last visit)

Post by onenitedrive Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 4:03

Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to link to the 10 most recent posts on the forum. Very similar to the link at the top of the forum: www.forumname.forumotion.com/search.forum?search_id=newposts which shows you a list of the posts since last visit.

But the difference is, the results are displayed as posts, not topics. Like this link does www.forumname.forumotion.com/search.forum?search_author=your_name&show_results=posts and they are just the most recent posts, not all the posts since last visit.

An example of this:
link to X most recent posts (not since last visit) Recentposts

Thank you
onenitedrive

Language : english

Back to top Go down

link to X most recent posts (not since last visit) Empty Re: link to X most recent posts (not since last visit)

Post by onenitedrive Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 5:12

Anyone?

How about just displaying the "View posts since last visit" as posts instead of as topics?

(if you're not following me on this: go to search> advanced search and next to "Display results as" there are two buttons. This might help explain the difference.)
onenitedrive

Language : english

Back to top Go down

link to X most recent posts (not since last visit) Empty Re: link to X most recent posts (not since last visit)

Post by peachy Thu 24 Dec 2009 - 20:35

I was looking for this function too... Is there any way we can have view posts since last visit instead of topics?
peachy

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 Thu 24 Dec 2009 - 20:39

link to X most recent posts (not since last visit) Hello

I'm sorry but I don't think that this is possible, without clicking the "today's active posts" button at the bottom of your forum ;]
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down