The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Move topic - Does not leave ghost/shadow pointer in original

2 posters

Go down

Move topic - Does not leave ghost/shadow pointer in original Empty Move topic - Does not leave ghost/shadow pointer in original

Post by SergioRZ Fri 1 Jun - 13:31

It does not work, I select the option to leave the topic image advising that the topic was moved, but it doesn'y happen, the topic is moved and it leaves nothing in the original forum.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank very much for any help you can provide. Hello
SergioRZ

Male Posts : 4
Language : Portugal

http://audiopt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Move topic - Does not leave ghost/shadow pointer in original Empty Re: Move topic - Does not leave ghost/shadow pointer in original

Post by GeoX Fri 1 Jun - 13:38

yeah i tried that and there were no shadow!!!!!..strange..maybe we need a techy or something
GeoX

Back to top Go down

Move topic - Does not leave ghost/shadow pointer in original Empty Re: Move topic - Does not leave ghost/shadow pointer in original

Post by The Godfather Fri 1 Jun - 13:53

hello,

i think i know what's your problem, and no techy is needed for that!!! know that if there is no post on your topic no topic image will be left!!! you need to have at least 2 posts to have a shadow left when the topic is moved!! Wink
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SergioRZ Fri 1 Jun - 14:01

Thank you I will test that. cheers

By the way:

If I delete the shadow, does it delete the moved topic?

Is there a way to delete the shadow but keep the topic where it was moved?

Or, is there a way to set a "time to live" in the shadow, like leave shadow for 24h...

Thank you!
SergioRZ

Male Posts : 4
Language : Portugal

http://audiopt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri 1 Jun - 14:21

if you delate the shadow the moved topic will stay!! but carfull, if you delate the moved topic the shadow will be delated...!
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down