The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My post say yesterday when they are posted today

3 posters

Go down

My post say yesterday when they are posted today Empty My post say yesterday when they are posted today

Post by sjspreps June 22nd 2009, 9:50 pm

How can I fix this?

sjs preps forum
sjspreps

Language : english

Back to top Go down

My post say yesterday when they are posted today Empty Re: My post say yesterday when they are posted today

Post by zachrhds June 22nd 2009, 9:54 pm

change the date format on your profile page make sure that you have the correct date and time, like mine is -6
zachrhds

Male Posts : 16
Language : English

http://hordeofmoravia.ace.st, ciansalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My post say yesterday when they are posted today Empty Re: My post say yesterday when they are posted today

Post by sjspreps June 22nd 2009, 9:58 pm

[quote="zachrhds"]change the date format on your profile page make sure that you have the correct date and time, like mine is -6[/quot

I'm a little confused ,An hour ago is was working.It said Today
sjspreps

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc June 22nd 2009, 9:59 pm

You see,the timezones are different because this is the internet...

Please do the following:

When your logged into your account,go to your profile=>Preferences=>Timezone=>Set time=>Go to Date format,and set the date=>Save

You can also set the normal time on your forum,that will be seen when your a guest.

ACP=>General Tab=>Forum=>Configuration=>General=>System Timezone =>Set time=>Date format=>Set date=>Save
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by sjspreps June 22nd 2009, 10:06 pm

Master Marc wrote:You see,the timezones are different because this is the internet...

Please do the following:

When your logged into your account,go to your profile=>Preferences=>Timezone=>Set time=>Go to Date format,and set the date=>Save

You can also set the normal time on your forum,that will be seen when your a guest.

ACP=>General Tab=>Forum=>Configuration=>General=>System Timezone =>Set time=>Date format=>Set date=>Save

I just posted, and it said today and I am the admin of the forum. But all of my members that posted today says yesterday.Just an hour ago it was fine.
sjspreps

Back to top Go down

Post by sjspreps June 22nd 2009, 10:12 pm

I put -6 and they all say today, thanks
sjspreps

Back to top Go down

Post by zachrhds June 23rd 2009, 1:04 am

but is that your right time zone? if not it will not be accurate at all
zachrhds

Male Posts : 16
Language : English

http://hordeofmoravia.ace.st, ciansalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down