The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Points

Go down

Man Points Empty Resubmission of forum

Post by SgtSpike July 4th 2009, 10:51 am

Administrators : SgtSpike

Moderators : Still to come, members world wide would be good!

Cat: Miscellaneous

URL: http://manpoints.darkbb.com

Forum's main theme : This forum was created in support of Man Points!! It may sound pointless but when it comes down to the wire every man want to know how manly we are!!

Man Points is made up of 4 main areas, Announcements (rules, etc.), General Discussion, Man Points (Main discussion forum) and then the countries catagory for people from around the world. Each country gets a separate area for intros and more furum will be added at moderators requests. Users will be put into groups so its easier to see whos who!

I want to make this one of the largest internet forums, all the others I have seen have been very sexist and degrading to women, when it has nothing to do with them!

Work is being done at the moment to give extra feature, like music.

FORUM STATISTICS
1. Just me and rougewraith (moderator for a country - plus admin to help me with features and set up), have posted all over facebook, Digg and Stumble
SgtSpike
SgtSpike

Male Posts : 7
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Man Points Empty Re: Man Points

Post by SgtSpike July 7th 2009, 5:54 pm

Come on You know u want to part of this social experiment!! I know people are reading this! I just need to people to join up and see what happens!! You guys are under no obligation to post unless you want to. I will in no way contact you for any reason if u you do!!!!! Just have some fun!

Last edited by SgtSpike on July 21st 2009, 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
SgtSpike
SgtSpike

Back to top Go down

Man Points Empty Looking for new members

Post by SgtSpike July 13th 2009, 2:43 am

Im looking for members and moderators all over the world, want to get this off the ground!
SgtSpike
SgtSpike

Back to top Go down

Man Points Empty Re: Man Points

Post by SgtSpike July 21st 2009, 4:46 am

Looking for people all over the world!
SgtSpike
SgtSpike