The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how can i allow pm for members wid 50+ posts

2 posters

Go down

how can i allow pm for members wid 50+ posts Empty how can i allow pm for members wid 50+ posts

Post by emikati July 10th 2009, 12:19 pm

HI ya... i want to ask that i need such option in my forum that when a new member will register at my forum ... he wud not allowed to pm anyone until he wud have done 50 posts in my forum.. how does it wud be possible? can any one plz help in this matter...?? Hello
emikati
emikati
Forumember

Male Posts : 393
Language : English, HTML

Back to top Go down

how can i allow pm for members wid 50+ posts Empty Re: how can i allow pm for members wid 50+ posts

Post by Darren1 July 10th 2009, 12:27 pm

Hello,

im sorry but that is not possible without doing it the manual way.

The manual way:

1)Disabling PM's for all members

2)Then enabling the PM's for a particular user via their profile in the admin panel.

Note:That would have to be repeated for every single user that would have 50+ posts.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

how can i allow pm for members wid 50+ posts Empty Re: how can i allow pm for members wid 50+ posts

Post by emikati July 10th 2009, 12:30 pm

hmm well if i want this option that forumotion should put it.. on which section i hve to post it
emikati
emikati
Forumember

Male Posts : 393
Language : English, HTML

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 July 10th 2009, 12:32 pm

You would suggest it in the suggestion's for your forums section Wink

However, I do suggest that you search to see if there's any topics about it already there
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down