The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question for moderators only!

3 posters

Go down

question for moderators only! Empty question for moderators only!

Post by GeoX June 8th 2007, 2:56 am

Hello mods...so tell me, why all of u are typing this in your profiles
[ I DON'T SPEAK ARABIC ]

so why are u typing this?! Very Happy.. nearlly all of you.. are u annoyed by arabic PMs or what?! Very Happy
GeoX

Back to top Go down

question for moderators only! Empty Re: question for moderators only!

Post by Digit@l June 8th 2007, 2:06 pm

GeoX wrote:Hello mods...so tell me, why all of u are typing this in your profiles
[ I DON'T SPEAK ARABIC ]

so why are u typing this?! Very Happy.. nearlly all of you.. are u annoyed by arabic PMs or what?! Very Happy

blackeye

i am not moderator here but might be i have the answer Smile

in first . they dont talk arabic.
second here alot of arabic members cant talk english
they send Pm to moderators ask for help . moderators cant understand them. so they write I DON'T SPEAK ARABIC Mr. Green

that is the reason .

but i think it will solve soon Mr. Green . there will be an official arab support soon Wink

so moderators maybe remove I DON'T SPEAK ARABIC from thier profiles question for moderators only! Whistle

bye Wink
Digit@l
Digit@l
Forumember

Male Posts : 606
Language : Arabic.English.Italiano

https://help.ahlamontada.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia June 8th 2007, 3:21 pm

Digital said right.

How many times I received PM entirely written in Arabic.... and there are many Arabic members here. I can't understand this language so everytime I receive one PM in Arabic, I have to say that I don't understand this language... >.< When it's in Arabic, I can't see if it's a support request (I don't accept them) or a password recovery request...

I can understant only French, English and a little bit of Spanish.
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoX June 9th 2007, 3:28 pm

thx for sharing katt Very Happy..okay..alot here speak arabc now and i rev\ceive alot of arabic PMs.that's why we r establishing an arabic forum opening soon!
GeoX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 9th 2007, 3:32 pm

My reason is because I'm not really bilingual (yet but I'm still learning french) and hardly any of the staff speak arabic.

And since we have a few arabi members asking for help in pm (speaking in arabic) we put a notice out to make everyone knows that we don't speak arabic Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by admin** June 9th 2007, 4:39 pm

GeoX wrote:Hello mods...so tell me, why all of u are typing this in your profiles
[ I DON'T SPEAK ARABIC ]

i think that is a stupid question, digital GeoX question for moderators only! Redface

this is an english forum, so the direct link in down of page obliged arabic members to register here tongue

there will be an official arab support soon
Mr. Green so why do you rappel this, it's not important. Rolling Eyes in this forum, they can be helped, & in my not "official" support, help is more important to say "official".

it's a stupid topic and stupid question too. Rolling Eyes
admin**

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem June 9th 2007, 7:56 pm

Member banned

Reasons:
Many warnings in the at, plus this action which makes yet another drop too much

As afinal answer to thistopic before it's get's lock and then binned (garbaged);

There are no stupid questions, just stupid answers Wink
GeoX brought up a point and I'd like to profit of this moment to ask Katt & Dragonman if they can reconsider having it in there profiles Wink

As of you're forum, yes let's talk about it, wev'e had some members come here to ask because even if there's a language barrier, it's easier for them then at your forum :/
It's true that we on't make our problems public affairs which tends to annoy everyone :/

I'd aso liketo remind that flaming, insults (direct or not) and attacks (direct or not) arent appreciated here

= Lock + Garbage(in 24 hours)
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down