The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you make it so guests can't view your forum index?

2 posters

Go down

How do you make it so guests can't view your forum index? Empty How do you make it so guests can't view your forum index?

Post by RoScore August 15th 2009, 12:12 am

How do you make it so guests can't view your forum page? So they have to login to view it? bwi
RoScore
RoScore

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How do you make it so guests can't view your forum index? Empty Re: How do you make it so guests can't view your forum index?

Post by blogger August 15th 2009, 12:27 am

Well it might take you a while depending on how many catigories u have but go here ACP>General>Home Page (Or whatever it says)> Catigories and forums> click on each and every forum and catigorie and un-check where is says view and reply under guests.
blogger
Forumember

Female Posts : 366
Language : English, webkinz, beepish, baby talk, and tech

Back to top Go down

How do you make it so guests can't view your forum index? Empty Re: How do you make it so guests can't view your forum index?

Post by RoScore August 15th 2009, 12:28 am

That was what I wanted to do... But I don't use the admin panel much.. I use Templates so I can edit the codes directly.
RoScore
RoScore

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by blogger August 15th 2009, 12:56 am

No other way sorry.
blogger
Forumember

Female Posts : 366
Language : English, webkinz, beepish, baby talk, and tech

Back to top Go down