The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question - Site Back-ups

2 posters

Go down

Solved Question - Site Back-ups

Post by Allfather August 16th 2009, 8:41 pm

I have been looking around trying to find information about back-ups (and have the stiff neck to prove it), but I have not been able to find out if we control our own back-ups or they are automated. Anyone know anything about backing up our sites?

I originally posted this in the General area, and as I expected it got locked, but I was hoping I would get a link directing to me to the proper place for this question. You see it is a QUESTION not technically a PROBLEM, which is what this area seems to be designed for. Is there an appropriate place to pose questions or am I in the right area.

At this point I am just more concerned with finding the right section in which I can ask a question about a site. It is a Simple little question, one that has just been in the back of my mind and after a futile search I thought to post a quick question. That in itself proved difficult because when I followed the link to English Support I was directed to place where I was not able to place any posts. I got the hint when I saw that there were no other posts, but I was still rather confused.

Should anyone have the answer to my question I would be most appreciative and if this is not the place to ask this question PLEASE direct to the proper place and I will post this there.

Thank you.
Allfather
Allfather

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Question - Site Back-ups

Post by Sanket August 16th 2009, 8:47 pm

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by Allfather August 16th 2009, 8:56 pm

Thank you very much for your quick response. That was precisely the information I was looking for.
Allfather
Allfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket August 16th 2009, 9:00 pm

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
Sanket
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down