The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how can i upload a word text or excel?help me

3 posters

Go down

how can i upload a word text or excel?help me Empty how can i upload a word text or excel?help me

Post by julie89 August 25th 2009, 10:09 am

please help!I want to upload a word text or excel from my computer an I don't know. Please help meeeee! :/
julie89

Language : greek

Back to top Go down

how can i upload a word text or excel?help me Empty Re: how can i upload a word text or excel?help me

Post by dotDavid August 25th 2009, 10:48 am

You can use online uploaders like: http://www.2shared.com/ or a personal file host.
dotDavid
dotDavid
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2404
Language : English

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

how can i upload a word text or excel?help me Empty Re: how can i upload a word text or excel?help me

Post by julie89 August 25th 2009, 11:04 am

I don't know how to describe what i want.I want to upload a file and when I click on it ,a window will opened and it will appeared open save as or cancel.

i don't know very well English SORRY
julie89

Language : greek

Back to top Go down

Post by shivam August 25th 2009, 11:09 am

Use Document Workspace sites

Overview of a Document Workspace site

A Document Workspace site is a SharePoint site that helps you to coordinate the development of one or more related documents with other people. The site provides tools to share and update files and to keep people informed about the status of those files.

When you create a site that is based on files from any of the following 2007 Microsoft Office system programs — Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Visio — you can work directly in the file on the Document Workspace site or work on your own copy. You can periodically update your own copy with changes from the server or update the server with changes from your copy.

When you create a Document Workspace site, your file is stored in a document library on the site, where members can work with the file by using a Microsoft Office program or view the file in a Web browser. Members can also add related files to the library. A library is a location on a SharePoint site where you can create, collect, update, and manage files with team members. Libraries can track versions of files, so that people see a history of changes and can restore a previous version if necessary. Libraries can also require approval of files and require documents to be checked out to prevent people from making conflicting changes at the same time.

A Document Workspace site also provides lists that help your team to communicate and track tasks, such as announcements and links. For example, you might want to introduce a new team member who is working on the project or share a link to a related Web site. You can also sign up to get alerts for the document or the workspace, so that you receive an e-mail message when someone changes a document or adds new content.
shivam
shivam
Forumember

Male Posts : 253
Language : English

http://www.biology.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down