The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

slow load for certain members

2 posters

Go down

slow load for certain members Empty slow load for certain members

Post by anotheridiot August 27th 2009, 6:16 pm

I started a forum to replace a forum from a site that went away. Another guy set up a forum too. Well, most of our old members like the forumotion forum better and since I was a real real long time poster at the old site, it seems more like home at my site I guess.

Anyway, the guy that made the other forum keeps saying he cannot see anything, cant see posts, pages take forever to load and its past the point of being bad blood or him just not wanting to post there, but its to the point where he thinks I have some hold on his account that is keeping him away. I am not smart enough for that.

anyhow, are there any suggestions I can give him. we tried the clear cookies deal, tried different browsers, is there something in his settings that can be wrong, can it be java problem? is there anything at all that would force one person to be kept out of the forum when pages and videos are loading fine for everyone else?
anotheridiot
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

slow load for certain members Empty Re: slow load for certain members

Post by KingOfSports August 27th 2009, 6:48 pm

Did you suggest clearing his cache?
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

slow load for certain members Empty Re: slow load for certain members

Post by anotheridiot August 29th 2009, 8:04 pm

yes. Other members couldnt post pics because of their java settings. I just am trying to get some ideas before I just figure he is just giving us a hard time over nothing.
anotheridiot
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down