The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Chinese,we hope webmaster to delete a forum.

3 posters

Go down

As Chinese,we hope webmaster to delete a forum. Empty As Chinese,we hope webmaster to delete a forum.

Post by nnylyj Tue 26 Jun - 15:43

about China-Japan in World War II
there is a forum that make all of chinese angry.
this forum address is:
http://japanfirst.asianfreeforum.com
those are false.
they try to cheat Japanese teenager,and try to beautify the War and wrongdoings
and ..i,as a chinese.when i visit it.i was very angry!!!!
all of chinese are angry too!
you know .so.... we hope the webmaster of this web can delete this forum.
this is all of chinese wish.

Thank you.
a chinese
nnylyj

Female Posts : 2
Language : Chinese

Back to top Go down

As Chinese,we hope webmaster to delete a forum. Empty Re: As Chinese,we hope webmaster to delete a forum.

Post by nnylyj Tue 26 Jun - 15:47

maybe my english skill is poor...i hope you can understand it..
nnylyj

Female Posts : 2
Language : Chinese

Back to top Go down

As Chinese,we hope webmaster to delete a forum. Empty Re: As Chinese,we hope webmaster to delete a forum.

Post by The Godfather Tue 26 Jun - 15:54

hello,

Indeed Forumotion gives it’s members the possibility to create free forums but the choice of the forum containe don’t depend of us but of the creators of the forums. As our conditions of use specify it clearly:

Responsibility for contents
You recognize and agree that any information, codes, data, texts, software, musics, sounds, photographs, images, graphs, video, chat, messages, files, or other contents, whether publicly announced or privately transmitted, are under the single responsibility of the person at the origin of the contents. This means that you, and not Forumotion.com, are entirely responsible for all the contents that you download, post, send by email or transmit differently by the intermediary of the services. Under no circumstances Forumotion.com will be responsible for some way and any contents of a user or a third party, including, but not limited, for all the errors or omissions in such contents, or for any loss or damage of the kind incurred because of the use of such announced contents, sent by email or differently transmitted by the intermediary of the services.

When a member want to create a forum, he sign the charter of Forumotion and committed himself respecting the law as all the rules which manage our forums. The failure with this rules can induce the immediate and final deleting of the « Outlaw » forum.

Unfortunately, after checking the concerned forum, we couldn’t identified or read any topic because all is writen in asian language… ! so we can’t juge by our self.

We advice you to use our litigations interface in order to directly contact the founder of the forum.

litigations interface :
https://www.forumactif.com/en/litigation/

Cordially
Forumotion staff
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster Tue 26 Jun - 17:07

Buster
Buster
Forumember

Male Posts : 547
Language : English

Back to top Go down