The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uploading Files onto my site PLEASE HELP

3 posters

Go down

Solved Uploading Files onto my site PLEASE HELP

Post by Nibiru September 15th 2009, 2:41 pm

Hi guys.

My site is used for a PC driving simulation called rFactor. We run championships and I use a tool to create Points tables which is saved as html and xml files which have interactive buttons. At the moment all I do is take screen shots of the table and stick them together and post the image on my site. What I would like to do is be able to upload the files from the points table onto my site so I can then run them as a page with all buttons on the table working.

PLEASE HELP
Nibiru

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Uploading Files onto my site PLEASE HELP

Post by Nibiru September 26th 2009, 5:31 am

Maybe I haven't explained this very well. Here is an example of someone using the Points Table System I use and want to display on my site. click to see example
I have asked him how he displays his results and this was his answer. "i use 110mb.com as the site to host the champ result stuff.
Its not the best as it always seems to go offline, if you can find another one that allows you to upload a single zipped folder and unpack it on the site itself let me know." Can someone help me with how I can upload this file to my site? Can it be done on Forumotion?
Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario September 26th 2009, 6:01 am

Uploading Files onto my site  PLEASE HELP Warnin11Please don't double post unless it’s been 24 hours from your last post.

There is no way you can update to Forumotion but you can use a service that provides hosting and link it to the forum.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibiru September 26th 2009, 10:16 am

ok thanks
Didn't think I did double post
Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket September 26th 2009, 10:18 am

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
Uploading Files onto my site  PLEASE HELP 2j4t5a8

Sanket Smile
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down