The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, I'm stuck...

Go down

Well, I'm stuck... Empty Well, I'm stuck...

Post by chadrob30 2/10/2009, 08:11

Here's my story: I belong to a website dedicated to a certain type of motorcycle. The site had an admin who sold his bike, and gave the site to me to run. He lost his founder information, and then deleted his account on the website. Thus, I cannot access the founder tools. I have contacted two staff members here, one who sent the original founder a new password, and one that couldn't help. Since the founder won't answer emails, and isn't a member, I cannot have total control over my website. When the new password was sent to the founder, it reset my admin user on the site. So now my admin username is dead in the water, but I still have admin rights under my normal user name. Since I have no other solution, I will have to restart my website from scratch. Is there any way to port all of our topics and threads over to the new Forumotion site? I am so upset over this whole deal I can't think straight.
chadrob30
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down