The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can i let someone else own, run, manage my forum?

3 posters

Go down

Can i let someone else own, run, manage my forum? Empty Can i let someone else own, run, manage my forum?

Post by celtic1888 October 5th 2009, 8:41 pm

i started a foum for a friend for his driving association, its now been well up and running and somebody else from the association wants to manage new members and run the forum etc

i have made them an administartor, but how do i change all the emails to them and not to me

and is there anything else i would need to do

will
celtic1888
Forumember

Language : kyle92

Back to top Go down

Can i let someone else own, run, manage my forum? Empty Re: Can i let someone else own, run, manage my forum?

Post by Master Marc October 6th 2009, 1:07 am

Hello,

If you would like to give them full access to your forum, you can give them your forum utilities password and access to your founder's account.

From there, they can change email addresses, passwords of utilities, ect...

If you give them your forum, then you have no right to ask them back for it, or demand it back, Can i let someone else own, run, manage my forum? Redface
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Can i let someone else own, run, manage my forum? Empty Re: Can i let someone else own, run, manage my forum?

Post by celtic1888 October 6th 2009, 5:45 pm

thanks master mark
from my previous post let me make it clear im delighted somebody else wants to take it over

ive had a look at the forum utilities thingy, im sure somebody could have made it more confusing... i dont have a scooby doo what to do!

i was hoping i would just need to change my email to there email so they can deal with rgistrations etc, im happy still to remain part of it

is there an easy way to do this
william
celtic1888
Forumember

Language : kyle92

Back to top Go down

Post by Codyy October 7th 2009, 3:00 am

besides going into the admin panel and going to the name of the admin account, no. If you'd like further help, please PM, and I'd love to help you.
Codyy
Codyy
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1032
Language : English

http://leprym.com

Back to top Go down