The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alternating site name, and or favicon

3 posters

Go down

alternating site name, and or favicon Empty alternating site name, and or favicon

Post by ChadmStraight Thu 5 Nov 2009 - 6:11

I know it's possible to have an alternating site name - the text in the browser tab, but i would like if someone would teach me how to do that.
Also, I would like to know if it is possible to have an alternating favicon as well
ChadmStraight
ChadmStraight
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

alternating site name, and or favicon Empty Re: alternating site name, and or favicon

Post by ankillien Thu 5 Nov 2009 - 7:45

Hello,

This is not possible, I think.
ankillien
ankillien
Energetic

Language : English, XHTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL

Back to top Go down

alternating site name, and or favicon Empty Re: alternating site name, and or favicon

Post by ChadmStraight Fri 6 Nov 2009 - 5:32

I don't think its possible for a forumotion page either. but i know i've seen it on other sites. by site name i only mean the description in the browser tab, which is titled site name in the admin panel. Nothing to do with the url. Just to avoid confusion. Anyways, because of the limited character space in that text box, I doubt it is possible. thanks anyways.
ChadmStraight
ChadmStraight
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathspawn Fri 6 Nov 2009 - 7:10

You could find and/or make a script that alternated it on load, and just stick the script in your homepage message.
Deathspawn
Deathspawn
Forumember

Male Posts : 76
Language : English

http://dsirc.tk/

Back to top Go down