The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForuMotion Techs!

2 posters

Go down

ForuMotion Techs! Empty ForuMotion Techs!

Post by Mehtevas November 7th 2009, 6:09 pm

Where are they? I think they should post on our suggestions, so we kow whats going on.
How are suggestions accepted?

The editboard team and the technial team (Gautamas and the Godfather) frequently read this section's topics to see what suggestion interests you. They do regularly a sort of the suggestions to decide the suggestions they will add, the suggestions they can add and the suggestions they refuse. After that sort, these suggestions will be moved in the archives.

Like: Soon
Where is she/he? Why don't they post anymore Sad
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down

ForuMotion Techs! Empty Re: ForuMotion Techs!

Post by Jalokim November 7th 2009, 6:16 pm

The tech team has changed over time.
If you read all the update info correctly from passed year, you'd know that a new team of techs were hired earlier this year.

the reason for the new techs and the old techs not appearing on the english forum is the language barrier. The techies don't know english that well and they don't wish to post here.

Some of the techies post on the french support board.

From the above quote nothing has changed... except now, the current staff and Typlo relay information to the godfather.

we pick out the most sensible and/or most popular suggestions (once in a while) they get forwarded to the godfather.
The godfather gathers the stats from all the official help sites. if there is a very popular mod that is being mentioned on many support sites it starts to get develloped. The techies can't only do suggestions.

they have to constantly monitor and modify the actual foruming system
itself.

i'll lock this thread , cos the matter has been addressed countless times
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down