The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin panal says you have created 125 group and i have only5

2 posters

Go down

Admin panal says you have created 125 group and i have only5 Empty Admin panal says you have created 125 group and i have only5

Post by firestorm Mon 16 Jul - 11:51

please
every time i tried to create a new group the admin panal says that i
reached the max no of groups which is 125 group and the truth that i
created 5 groups only and i don't know where is the rest 120 groups
which the admin panal say that i creat and i have no 120 users have special permessions to say that no space i have only 5 groups and about 20 person have special permessions and less than that please till me as quick as
possible becuase i need it so fast and thanks for your co-opration
firestorm
firestorm
Forumember

Male Posts : 66
Language : englsih

Back to top Go down

Admin panal says you have created 125 group and i have only5 Empty Re: Admin panal says you have created 125 group and i have only5

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jul - 14:40

Did you have old ones and not delete them? If not then this is a problem for the techinians.

A mod will most likely move this topic to the need tech help

Back to top Go down

Admin panal says you have created 125 group and i have only5 Empty Re: Admin panal says you have created 125 group and i have only5

Post by handel Mon 16 Jul - 18:39

The same happened to me. Apperently, every member of a group, got, after the change made for the new administration panel, a hidden grup which even the administrator can't see. We can see these grups only if we check the permissions for forums.
handel

Male Posts : 19
Language : romanian

http://www.campionatuldewhist.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down